Aeschines -stop being an asshole.

[QUOTE=What Exit?]
6 posts in 45 minutes that smack of trolling. I thought you said you were not aiming for a flame out.

This one especially quacks like a duck. Can I suggest you either back down a little or go ahead and commence your flame out?

Jim
[/QUOTE]
You wanna join Q.E.D. in the mod wannabe category? You’d just love to ban me yourself, wouldn’t you. Wouldn’t that feel gooooood?

[QUOTE=Colibri]
Yet another open admission of trolling. It’s a bit surprising to me that the plug hasn’t been pulled already.
[/QUOTE]
[Palpatine]I feeeeel your anger. It gives you focus![/Palp]

[QUOTE=Bryan Ekers]
Had I known you were waiting, I promise I wouldn’t have waited until post #98. I’m usually a bit more active, but there are a number of threads dividing my interest just now, plus I have a busy weekend coming up for which I must prepare.
[/QUOTE]
Of course, I totally understand. Posting in all my threads is just a small part of a busy, fulfilling life. :dubious:

[QUOTE=What Exit?]
…This one especially quacks like a duck…
[/QUOTE]

…but Aeschines’s posts seem to echo…

Where did I say I wanted to ban you? I don’t want to ban you; I’d just like you to go away, either on your own or with a suitable bribe. Now, if the mods wanna ban you, I’m not going to stop them.

[QUOTE=Q.E.D.]
Where did I say I wanted to ban you? I don’t want to ban you; I’d just like you to go away, either on your own or with a suitable bribe. Now, if the mods wanna ban you, I’m not going to stop them.
[/QUOTE]
Oh yes, those mods, of which you are not one. Wouldn’t it be wonderful to have that power. Oh, that power!

[QUOTE=Aeschines]
You wanna join Q.E.D. in the mod wannabe category? You’d just love to ban me yourself, wouldn’t you. Wouldn’t that feel gooooood?
[/QUOTE]

No, not really, but you look like you want to do it yourself. Enjoy.

[QUOTE=What Exit?]
No, not really, but you look like you want to do it yourself. Enjoy.
[/QUOTE]
Ain’t gonna happen. Cheers!

[QUOTE=Aeschines]
[Palpatine]I feeeeel your anger. It gives you focus![/Palp]
[/QUOTE]

Don’t flatter yourself. I know anger is what you’re going for, like all trolls, but it’s no more than a mild revulsion.

[QUOTE=Aeschines]
Ain’t gonna happen. Cheers!
[/QUOTE]

Checked your warnings lately?

[QUOTE=Colibri]
Don’t flatter yourself. I know anger is what you’re going for, like all trolls, but it’s no more than a mild revulsion.
[/QUOTE]

More like pity, really.

[QUOTE=Colibri]
Don’t flatter yourself. I know anger is what you’re going for, like all trolls, but it’s no more than a mild revulsion.
[/QUOTE]
Then get you and your revulsion out of the thread and fuck off!

Go on! Why bother being here? Why participate? Who’s twisting your arm? Why not just put me on ignore and forget?

Because.you.can’t. :wink:

[QUOTE=Frank]
Checked your warnings lately?
[/QUOTE]
You know I deserve neither suspension nor banning. Plus, the warnings were specious.

[QUOTE=Aeschines]
Posting in all my threads is just a small part of a busy, fulfilling life. :dubious:
[/QUOTE]

Maybe it is. I wouldn’t know since of your last fifty threads, including this one, I’ve posted in about 12 of them, using a very handy feature I learned about a while back that lets you list all a thread’s contributers and the number of their contributions.

There are quite a lot of features of vBulletin. I’ll have to read this ATMB thread in detail.

But if you’re all itching for it, sorry. I’ll deny you the pleasure. No banning today! Buh-bye!

[QUOTE=Aeschines]
Then get you and your revulsion out of the thread and fuck off!

Go on! Why bother being here? Why participate? Who’s twisting your arm? Why not just put me on ignore and forget?

Because.you.can’t. :wink:
[/QUOTE]

I can, and will refrain from participating in the thread from now on. At this point it is really just troll-feeding.

You, on the other hand, will continue to dance for some time.

[QUOTE=Miller]
More like pity, really.
[/QUOTE]

boring is more like it. Look, **Aeschines ** I’d not noticed you before that thread. But you’re certainly acting like a dick now. and not a particularly interesting one. I don’t really give a shit what you do, but if you continue like you are, you will likely be banned. If you want to continue posting here, you should take that into consideration.

or not. the choice is yours.

[QUOTE=Aeschines]
Why not just put me on ignore and forget?
[/QUOTE]
Inviting someone to add you to their ignore list is just a puerile as flaming someone by claiming they are on ignore. Why not save everyone the trouble and just fuck off and go away?

[QUOTE=Aeschines]
Plus, the warnings were specious.
[/QUOTE]

I will, of course, suggest that on this message board, no moderator warnings are specious. You may, of course, choose to ignore them, at your peril.

[QUOTE=wring]
If you want to continue posting here, you should take that into consideration.
[/QUOTE]

Despite his claims otherwise, I really don’t think he DOES want to continue posting here.

This has the feel of a deliberate flameout in order to feed his martyr complex.

He likes the idea of being persecuted, and if he continues to act like an asshole, but plead innocence, he can say he’s been persecuted.