And the first winner of the Jack Dean Tyler Golden Foreskin award is....

Huh huh. You said “stiff.”

Personally, I think gabbyhayes beat him with one one rant in GQ (now deleted, but the pertinent portions can be found in the reply by evilhanz in that thread.

Lack of brain activity = death…and thus one becomes a stiff. I know what I’m writing.

I think this contest has been rigged. Sure, curious george is nuttier than Super Sized Snicker Bar, but how soon we forget the true loonies of the world.

I have just three words for you: Long Range Anomalies

I know the tragedies have swayed us toward honoring C-G and his raving posts, but please show some respect. Let us at least have a polite gold clap for my hero … Seethruart.

:eek: Sweet Holy Moses!

No, John, you’re supposed to bang someone else’s head against a wall.

Personally, I’d like to nominate Chas.E as runner-up,
if only for continuing to argue pathetically in a thread that began with him getting an ass-kicking for being a twit.

John Kicks some Ass

(and since nobody but Fenris is willing to have their foreskin gold-plated for an additional award) ;),

the runner up prize should be getting your head banged against the wall by the wonderful John Corrado!

But that’s just my vote. :slight_smile:

(AND KEEP THOSE TUG-AHOY THINGS AWAY FROM ME! PLEASE!)
-Stil

Why on earth would anybody need two foreskins?

You know, it wasn’t until I read this thread (mentioned in the OP) that I realized that one of our loveable Gang Of Four said “Refute the remarks, not the poster.” It took me a good five minutes to recover from the laughing fit that it brought on, especially since I seem to recall that particular poster being very, very guilty of violating that comment on many occasions.

But, yeah, Curious George is well deserving of the award. And, is it just me, or are half the people who avoid the Pit also the people for whom the Pit was created? Why, it seems that the only person who avoids the Pit and doesn’t act like an ass is Arnold Winkelreid.

Do not meddle in the affairs of Moderators, for they are subtle and swift to anger. This is about an off-list communication and you don’t have any clue about what is going on here. Keep your nose out of this one.

An off-board communication that you brought up, ya freakin’ hypocrite. But even then, John Corrado kicked your ass for being an idiot in the recent threads, not for your hyperventilation over Bill Gates.

er, you brought up

Which I obliquely referred to as a signal to the mods over matters which you are not aware of. Leave this one alone, you have no business getting involved in this. This is between me and the mods.

THEN STOP BRINGING IT UP, DOOFUS!

::clapping with a bored look on my face* and hoping curious would hurry up and make his damn speech so I could get OUT of my corseted sequined evening gown and DARLING matching shoes, which were clearly made for people with only four toes…::

*picture Hillary Rodham during Bush’s speech last night

Anth: The Coveted Golden Foreskin award requires a pattern of behavior, but :eek: :eek: :eek: ! I missed that one. Perhaps we can come up with a special award for the best single psychotic rant? If so, just based on the remaing bits that evilhanz responded to, you’ve found a winner! It certainly demands something! Maybe a Coveted “Phaedrus’s Goodbye” award? (I’d link to it, but it seems to have been lost. It was the single most psycotic post I’ve ever seen. Ever. Especially the multiple paragraphs of faux(?) Native American phonetics (“yukan watahanl”?). Has it been lost? Anyone know if it’s still around?)

Jack, Seethroughart is still here?? I thought he was long gone.

Stiletto: 'taint my foreskin. The award is modeled on JTD’s loving descriptions of his long-lost foreskin, the lack of which destroyed JACK’S ENTIRE LIFE! :eek:

And Chas is still producing spittle-flecked rants. From the Gang of Four thread:

It’s not that he disagrees with President Bush or his policies. That’s fine and I support his right to do so. It’s not that he completely missed any context of the speech and misquoted the President. (The part of the President’s speech that Chas is ranting about was

But, it’s the trademarked, bile-filled, frothing at the mouth tone (“El Presidente”?!) and the paranoia (“declaring war on dissenters in the US”?!) that completely destroy any legitimate point that he might otherwise make that earned him the semi-coveted Silver Foreskin award.

Late Breaking News!

A link check during preview brought this ChasE gem up:

A declaration of victory based on the moral high ground that includes name-calling! I’m seriously considering that we consider this a tie and take the unprecidented step of awarding a second Coveted Golden Foreskin! Any opinions?

Fenris

[kicking the ground]
Man, I never win anything!
I’m going home…

Thank you, Fenris for this thread. I’ve really been needing a laugh. Also, thank Arden Ranger for the Tug-ahoy link. I’m thinking seriously of making photo #7 on the “Applying the Tug-ahoy” page my new desktop. Wouldn’t that be cool?

Jess (enjoying her first laugh in over a week)

Didn’t work for me and now I have a hole in my office wall. :stuck_out_tongue:

I second that idea.

No, as a member of the Academy I think we should be limited to one winner per event.

Remember, Keith Hernandez won a TIED MVP award and they he got sentenced to appear on Seinfeld. That’s just inhuman.

Now how do I get this damn cumberbund on straight.

And where’s the damn bar? CASH BAR! What kinda cheap banquet is this?