Answers Only Thread

Whoops, thanks for reminding me. I’ll get right on it.

Wesretankooonybury, to the East

Sorry, we’re all out of that shoe in that size. The closest we have is a woman’s size 12.

You might do better asking that in the “Questions Only” thread, though I’m sure we can supply an answer here later.

I suppose we could work out some kind of cross-referenced numbering system between them, yes.

Or we could start a third thread, but we’d run the risk of draining the existing threads.

I’m sure we could find some solution that would avoid that outcome, though it would indeed be difficult.

We could always number each post, to refer to the corresponding number in the other thread.

Yes, but I don’t think that sounds complicated enough.

Go with your first choice. Simplicity is always best.

I think that’s a little too complicated for this crowd.

Yes, only once, and it was in, oh, jeez, 1644 or so. Naturally I wasn’t there to see it.

I heard about that, but I wasn’t there for it either.

It won’t happen again until late in the next century. Some of our descendants will be around to see it.

I booked it today, for Wednesday, at three o’clock.

Yes, his birthday is today. I’m spending the entire day listening to his music.

It looked strange and certainly drew attention to me wherever I went, but ultimately was too inconvenient for daily life (changing clothes, chafing, etc.), so I had it surgically removed.

I know, but I really don’t think bright lights and loud noises are the solution.

In your dreams, sport.

Ha! I never even considered that solution. And the more I think about it, the more I’m convinced it’s a really bad idea. Sorry.