been lurkin'...

Hello everyone!

I’ve been lurking around here for the last few weeks, and you all seemed like a pretty cool bunch, so I thought I’d join in the fun. I’m moonbunny, a grrlie from the furthest reaches of the East SF Bay Area. I’m female, 29 and a big Star Wars geek (my license plate proves it…ask me sometime). :smiley: I like long, romantic walks on the beach, candlelit dinners, and introductory MB posts that sound like cheesy personals ads. :wink:

Anyway, just thought I’d say hi. :smiley:

Welcome, moonbunny! I’m a sun bunny myself, but if you’ve been lurking, you know what a tolerant bunch we are.

Always good to have new people on board. Welcome! Hope you enjoy your stay.

Hi. Thank Og you’re here, this place is seriously deficient in Star Wars geeks. Have you found this old thread yet?

Howdy, moonbunny! :slight_smile:

Good on you for lurking before joining. A lot of people join right away and use up their Guest membership before they really get a feel for the boards. And that means less paying members.

Have fun, use the search engine, and join in the discussions!

Welcome aboard. I’ll try not to hold your inferior fandom against you. After all, no one’s perfect. :slight_smile:

Greetings, moonbunny! You appear to be in my vaguely-general neck of the proverbial woods (“East SF Bay Area”).

Welcome, moonbunny.

(And Star Trek is way cooler than Star Wars.) :stuck_out_tongue:

Welcome moonbunny! Not a Star Trek rabid fan, but certainly do enjoy it!

Okay, I’ll ask you about your license plate. (Star Wars fan here as well.)

Does it seem like we’ve had a rapid influx of new members in the past week or so? The goat must be working overtime (and enjoying every minute too, I bet).

Welcome!

Tell me about it, Nightwatch…we’re going to have to bring in a whole group (flock? herd?) of 'em just to keep up. Does Costco have goats?

Anyway, welcome to our happy place, moonbunny. The answers you seek (and many you don’t) are contained within.

And I’ll second the request…what’cha got on your plate?

Welcome Moonbunny.

Be welcome Moonbunny. Enjoy your stay. :slight_smile:

Welcome, moonbunny! :slight_smile:

Well, it might just as easily mean more paying members… :wink:
(j/k! this place is still great! :slight_smile: )

Man…the goats are going to get a workout this week!

Welcome, moonbunny!

wow, thanks so much for the warm welcome, everyone! :slight_smile:

As for my license plate…it reads thus:

SITHGRL.

Why yes, I am a Star Wars geek; why do you ask? :smiley:

Coolest. Plate. Ever. :smiley:

That’s libelous. I, for instance, am mean, viscious, and downright evil.

So, welcome to my next victim.

[Mr. Bill] Oh noooo![/Mr. Bill] Not another SW Geek! :slight_smile: