Commercials you don't hate

I like the banter between Martin Sheen and Charlie Sheen in this SingleCare commercial.

I love all those. What is wrong with me that I don’t want Nacho Fries, but I would go see those movies?

One of the few times I can stand Charlie. Thie whole series is great.

“It’s like a West Wing moment”.

Best commercials out there right now are Progressive’s Dr.Rick - Un-becoming your parents:
“We’re using a speakerphone in the store, is that a good idea?”
“Now don’t forget you’re not assisting him, you hired him.”
“Do we really need a sign reminding us to live, laugh, and love? The answer is no.”

“Did you print out directions to get here? If so, you’re in the right place.”

(man sits down on chair)…AHHhhhh!..

“Did you hear that?”

I love the Tag Team commercial and the Taco Bell nacho fries commercial as well.

The Aunts are my favorite, too. And I had an Aunt Joanie, whom we loved, but if she had showed up unannounced, we’d probably have run for the hills.

:grinning:

Holy %*€! That one is going to give me nightmares.

I like this commercial for the Freedom From Religion Foundation, featuring Ron Reagan, son of the 40th president. The last words are amusing, “Ron Reagan. Lifelong atheist. Not afraid of burning in hell.”

There’s a new commercial for the General car insurance in which Shaq looks he’s been running wild with Bear Grylls for much too long.

Mike Meyers and Dana Carvey reunite for Wayne’s World in a new Uber Eats commercial.

The Alexa Superbowl Ad:

“Sorry your name is Karen.”

They’ve started (re)playing this California Walnuts commercial lately. I love the father’s reaction at the end.

I like the Tide Jason Alexander commercial.

Every Seinfeld fan will recognize Believe It Or Not as the tune of George’s answering machine message.

Also this M&Ms commercial.

“Sorry I called you Karen.”
“But that’s my name.”
“Sorry your name is Karen.”

Those who, like myself, didn’t watch the Superbowl might not have seen this yet.

That was fan-fucking-tastic, I will admit.

Discovered this via Facebook.

This commercial from Tax Act.

“I think that bear wants to eat that guy.”

Domino’s must be spending millions on commericials. The Denny Hamlin “I like your PJ’s” commercial is on constantly!!!

I thought the kid in the commercial was a boy…turns out is a girl…lol.