Dating Advice (Wow, this got long. Sorry!)

Sounds like a Mystery Method term. I don’t know the specifics of the “Kino palm game” but it’s probably some variation of “let me see your hand” and then applying what appears to be an innocent game that ends with the two of you facing off in a subtly intimate configuration (ie staring into each others eyes an inch from her face).

“Kino” is a term Mystery uses in his VH1 Pickup Artist show to describe those little touches that people give each other to express interest. For example, her touching your arm or chest or you leaning in with your hand on the small of her back and whispering something into her ear under the guise that it’s too loud to talk where you are.

Arm-punching is out. You’re not her kid brother.
My advice from personal experience is get to first base by the first date and before the end of the evening. It establishes the relationship as romantic right off the bat. Think of it from her side. She isn’t evaluating your performance throughout the evening and then deciding to reward you with a kiss at the end of the night. She is waiting for that shared magical moment when it just “feels” right. I’ve generally struck out more often by waiting too long than by trying too soon.

One thing that Mystery talks about in his show a lot and what I can verify from experience is the concept of changing locations. It creates a perception of a much richer and more interesting dating experience. For example:

Location 1 - Meet at the restaurant bar a few minutes early and have a drink while you are waiting for your table. This gives you some time to talk and do a little light “keno” touching crap to build a connection

Location 2 - Sit down to eat. This is the “formal” part of the date. The problem with dinner dates is that you sit accross from each other and it becomes sort of “job interview”-like. That’s fine for now.

Location 3 - That cute little jazz lounge down the street. Similar idea to Location 1. A quiet place where you can get a little closer and more intimate.

Location 4 - Something nice and romantic. Like a walk around Rockefeller Center to check out the Xmas tree or some shit. Note that Locations 3 and 4 are interchangeable here, depending on geography. Avoid places that are too dark or desolate as that gives off a creepy vibe. We’re going for crowded but anonymous here.

Location 5 - The ride home. Obviously this doesn’t work if you have to put her in a cab. If she asks you to share the cab, however, that is a keen indicator of interest.
Your goal, starting after Location 2, is to build up a rapport and increase your general intimacy until you feel it’s a good time to lay on some lip action. A good indicator is if you are sitting next to each other in a lounge, there is an awkward silence when you run out of stuff to babel aboutand she is looking around slightly anxiously. That generally means she’s thinking “when will this idiot shut up and kiss me?” Or in other words, if you are having an “OMG should I kiss her?” moment, the answer is generally YES! NOW DUMBASS!!.
WhyNot, I don’t really look at it as “manipulation”. I mean it’s not Jedi mind shit and none of it will force an attraction if there’s nothing there. Really most of it is just logistics and recognizing body language.