Do you pee in the shower?(May be TMI)

damn…I reread the thread and after some of the comments esp. moonlight’s I’m gonna probably start vomiting in the shower from now on. If I don’t slip on the other shit in the floor…sheesh remind me to never stay at y’alls place. just… just…wow
:smiley:

yeah I’ve got a big damned jacuzzi myself…but know this, I’m starting a list and some of y’all ain’t gettin in. j…j…just wow
scrubbing bubbles huh

I see you have experience :smiley:

I’m female. I don’t usually pee in the shower because I usually pee first thing upon entering the bathroom, so I don’t have to go by the time I get into the shower.

I did pee in the shower today, though. I had to go, so I did. I don’t feel like I “achieved” anything, however. It’s easy enough to pee while standing if you don’t have to aim.

If my husband pees in the shower, I don’t want to know about it. I suspect that he does. He also snacks while he poops. :eek:

I always pee in the shower…I am male and I aim for my feet, I heard somewhere that it keeps your toenails from getting infected, it has worked so far my toenails aren’t green.
A gross bit of info for you…whenever I slept over at my best friends house back in 2nd or 3rd grade we were always put in the shower together and 9 out of 10 times we ended up having a pee fight first thing when we got in the shower. Looking back on it now it just seems uh, weird. Then again we were weird youngsters.

…certainly, most days. But look: I have older toilets in my house, the kind with the 5 gallon tank. Why in the world should I flush an extra 5 gallons of water when I’m going to be standing under running water? Conservation, sheesh.

As for the question about achievement, pardon me when I say this is somewhere between insulting and idiotic. It’s just urination. I don’t feel more like a man (implied: better, thus achievement) for standing up to do it. But I wouldn’t stand up to do it unless I was in the shower. The risk of making a mess is too great.

The way to prevent athletes foot is to take a whiz on it?

:confused:

When we used to have a separate shower, I’d occasionally pee in the shower, but now that I live in a place with a tub/shower combo, I don’t because I work out a lot and like to take baths fairly often to ease my tired muscles. My husband doesn’t pee in the shower, as far as I know anyway. He used to clean out his nose in there, but I asked him to stop once when I found a booger still on the wall. :eek:

It’s better to be pissed off, than to be pissed on.

Well, it seems to work as a chronic remedy/treatment. I learned from watching a Dave Letterman interview with Madonna. It’s addressed in some other thread but I couldn’t get you a link to save my life. Sorry.

I think what we need here is a clinical trial. Anyone with foot fungus issues wanna get us some anecdotal data?

Or as my crazy brother likes to say:

It’s better to pissed off than pissed in, because then you know you’ve been fucked!

I use the “pee treatment”, & I haven’t had an athlete’s foot problem in years.

Ahh!!
The poor man’s bidet!! :eek: :smiley:

I suspect scrubbing your feet(yes, ya gonna have to bend over and touch yer toes!![[[not recommended in public showers]]]) every works better. :eek: :smiley:

Sure. Any plumbed appliance will do. I pee in the shower, the bathroom sink, the kitchen sink, the dishwasher, the laundry top-loader…

Oh yeah, it’s common knowledge that QUOTES dissolve in urine.

I piss in the shower. I usually either don’t aim or aim for the feet… unless ShadiRoxan’s with me, in which case I give warning and aim for the drain if I want to avoid sharp fingernails digging into my softer bits.

for those of you who pee in the shower … city sewer or are you messing up the balance of your septic tank?

(we had one ‘toilet’ septic and one ‘other’)

All water, whether it be ‘gray water’ i.e. from the sink/shower/washer, or the stuff that gets flushed, all goes down the same hole and into my Septic tank. Acreage dweller here.

Um, Can I leave without answering the OP? Please? Didn’t think so.

Yes.
No problem.
Frequently.
Straight down the middle with remarkable accuracy! No hands!!
n/a , but it sounded a little sexist IMO.
Wife and kids. (wife at the same time, not kids)
She’s aware and pees too… never had the discussion with the kids, but I feel a good dinner conversation coming on. :smiley:

Wow. I feel so…so liberated.

Generally all water from the bathrooms go into a common pipe which dumps into the septic system. Today most septic systems even run the other household waste water through the septic tanks. (kitchen and utility washing machines etc.)
Some septic systems have an “other” tank which would be a grease trap which is primarily for water from the kitchen sink, garbage disposal, and sometimes a dishwasher and washing machine. The grease trap is smaller than the septic tank and has a small volume so too many lines into it is not a good thing. It is basically to keep the septic tank free from the grease sludge that builds up from dishwater. It is cleaned with chemicals that will dissolve the grease but are too toxic to be used in your septic tanks.
I have some of my gray water run through a system of leech lines in the flower beds at home. The soapy water from the washing machine keeps the flowers watered and the bugs off. Nonseptic/nontoxic waste waters can be leeched into the soil legally in some places.
A little urine in the wrong system is not a big problem. However, fecal matter is another story. Dumping feces into a leech system however is not legal anywhere that I know of.
Just call me Clifford…sorry 'bout that. :rolleyes:

Returned from the swimming pool at out apartment block the other day and found this kid peeing into a shower cubicle from the outside (that’s from the tiled floor outside the cubicle not long distance from the pool area). No idea why; there was a urinal just a few feet away. Should have bawled him out, but was just too stunned.

Actually wouldn’t surprise me if he *didn’t * pee in the shower at home.