Free discount on Twinings tea, just for USA Dopers

Great timing, my mother-in-law is a huge fan and will be quite impressed by my selections on her next visit. Thanks for the great savings!

The client just e-mailed me to tell me they can ship to APO/FPO.

FYI, I’m going to be sharing all of the feedback y’all have posted in this thread regarding the website at a client meeting in the near future. So, please, if you’ve been holding back any comments, please post them here or PM me. We’d really appreciate it.

Please note that the out of stock banner is very hard to read (black on burgundy) and I second the lack of details in some accessory items.

Otherwise, easy to navigate and pretty.

One other note: the listing that says “List all teas” doesn’t include ones that are listed under “Direct from England.”

I also agree that accessories should be described better. There are a number that I would consider buying if I knew dimensions, etc.

But it’s lovely to have such a good selection of teas in one place! And order fulfillment was excellent.

Thanks again.

GT

Wow! How unique!

A Doper giving back to Dopers giving back to Dopers.

(Giving back!;))

I don’t drink tea, but DO drink Bitburger beer, if anyone in Bitburg, Germany is here! :wink:

J/K

Thespos, that’s a great thing to do, thank you!

Quasi

Thank you so very much THespos. I just placed my order – looking forward to all sorts of great green and black teas.

Ordered! Thanks so much! It’s like I got a box for free!

My tea came today – had several wonderful cups of green already. Thank you again THespos.

Wouldn’t accept the SDMB code, but the price is still good, ordered my favorite balck teas.

Code expired 3/8/11, as per the OP.

I’ll close this, then, since the code has expired. Thanks again, THespos. I got my tea.