Happy, Merry MMP

It’s a bright sunny day, 61F outside and will probably get up to 75 in the afternoon. It’s starting to look like we will be going into summer without a nice snow cap of banked water. Not good.

Thank you for taking one for the team. I have a few things I want to pick up, but they can wait until next year.

I don’t have any chocolate suggestions, but there is a small, locally owned bead and gem store in Prescott Valley. I haven’t been there since the world ended, but they were a great place to waste time and money in the past. Perhaps you might find something there your DIL can’t live without.

VBC doesn’t feel well. Her eyes are goopy and one of her ears is icky. She doesn’t seem to need to go to the emergency vet but she does need to be seen. I’ll call for an appointment first thing tomorrow morning. In the mean time, George just doesn’t get why his buddy doesn’t want to play. He tries to “pounce” her and she hisses him instead of pouncing back. I think I’ll spend my day in the spare room so she can sleep on the bed and I can intercept George when needed. Happily he’s easily distracted, VBC needs to rest.

Hubs wanted to bottle beer today, but when he moved the bucket he saw that the beer was still fermenting, so he cooked another batch instead. This beer looks like beer, not old orange juice. I wish he had a beer drinking friend who lived locally. I don’t appreciate good beer and he needs someone he can brag to. He can’t have a good beer drinking session with someone who has to drive an hour to get home and his beer is strong enough that most folks hesitate to drive after just drinking one.