Homosexual Co-Workers Question

Back before I was married, I was ridiculously oblivious when someone was hitting on me. It most likely happened a few times and I didn’t notice. If for some crazy reason I did notice, I wouldn’t mind in the least.

Haj

When I was 19 and working as a waiter at Shoney’s(shudder), one of the bitchy waitresses who hated that I did three times the tips she did told one of the other waiters who was straight that I was gay(I was not out at work) and wanted him.

He got in my face AT WORK, neither he nor the manager believed me when I said that I don’t date co-workers and that he wasn’t my type anyways. I was fired.

When I was 22 and working at an answering service, I got a call while working third shift from a recently fired female employee who was toasted. Though she was married, she was throwing herself at me in the most vulgar fashion, and was promising that after her I wouldn’t be gay anymore. I warned her that if she didn’t knock off calling me at work that I’d tell her now ex-boss and call the police, and the same would go for if she called me at home.

The only time I ever hit on a co-worker was when I knew he was gay. I was 18 and naive to the fact that one should almost NEVER date a co-worker.

I wouldn’t mind at all. But it really depends on the person. I’ve known people that reacted with violence when hit on by some my gay friends. And speaking of those guys, i have a gay friend that hits on me regularly, half as a joke. I find it flattering actually. Even though they’re not my target group, at least SOMEONE finds me attractive.