I am sick of all these Gay Black Men!!!

The bolding is a good start, but large fonts really drive the points home.

And perhaps this 816th legit person turned out to be gay. That would explain some things.

As do multiple colors.

Although that looks like a rainbow flag.

I wonder how she feels about black lesbians.

THE PUNCHLINE:

The therapist leans forward to toward the reclined patient and inserts his hearing aid.

“Okay, now, perhaps vee are ready to begin?”

(With apologies to Philip Roth)

But seriously, MrsLegit816, thank you for your vitally important message. I can only hope that all of the others here will grow up and start to listen up! :slight_smile:

Don’t listen goyim, homosexuality is perfectly natural. Race mixing is also wonderful.

(that’s where this is heading, right?)

For a more complete story on the loon, why not contact the Canadian Wildlife Federation in Ottawa.

Very committed to her cause.

Considering the other forum this appeared on, I wonder how unintentional it was.

Join Date Jan 2014. Today is the 28th.

Place yer bets on whether or not this person makes it to February before being banned.

Oh yeah and a whole lot of TL;DR, but I noted the whole ‘family’ thing in there.

Which is more valuable and more desirable?

That people are allowed to be who and what they are, and chase their own dreams?

Or that we should force people to sublimate their own desires, interests and needs to the demands of a bunch of busy-body control freaks who can’t handle people being different that they want them to be?

Actually there are a lot of gay black men (and other races as well) that do marry and have kids. Sometimes it’s because they want kids, but usually it’s because of the pressures of people like the OP who force them to pretend to be something they aren’t. It has also helped contribute to the spread of HIV among black men (and women) because they get stuck having to be ‘downlow’ to actually have be with other guys, which often ends up been high risk encounters and encourages promiscuity since they can’t pursue a real relationship.

I’m sick of people with the OP’s mindset because it causes nothing but pain.

I’m just eagerly awaiting her or her second post.

It was a good idea to post that here. The Dope is the Harlem of the internet.

I find it interesting that if a man tries gay sex once, then it’s over. He’s hooked for good. It doesn’t matter that gay sex is disgusting, unnatural, confusing, painful, and so on. No, one taste of cock and a confused young man is never going back.

Funny how one taste of vagina is never enough to make a confused young man turn straight.

And I suppose there’ll be a dearth of volunteers here to test said theory.

Too legit!

Too legit to quit!

To be fair, it should be a blind taste test with both choices available. Instead of Coke vs. Pepsi, it would be…

That was an exerpt?

I’ll chip in some cash to help you get a megaphone.