I joined SDMB today

Lurked for a while, guested for a while, today I join.

Hi.

I just spent $14.95 for the priviledge of conversing with all of you. Hope you’re worth it. :wink:

Jack.

Oh we’re worth it. Even more worth it is the goat.

Oh dear, I’ve said too much again!

I think it is fair to say most of the people on this board are certainly worth under $15.00.
Welcome.

You will be getting your SDMB initiation/hazing package via email soon. Be sure that nude photo you have to have taken of yourself walking through the mall is in .jpg format.

Boobs antelope fire engine.

Umm… $14.95 was just for posting privileges. Having a good conversation is extra.

Might as well relax and make yourself comfortable.

The welcoming committee will be along any moment. Please get undressed, put on that hospital gown and hop up on the examination table.

…It really will be best if you can remain relaxed.

YOW! How did you get more post than me already (asides from the fact that I mainly lurk, and I only paid the fifteen bucks a few weeks back).

Either way, welcome aboard.

Hi!

Enjoy your stay. If you’re into that sort of thing, enjoy the Initiation.

Just don’t piss off the Spelling Nazis.

Well, it’s off to Sam’s Club for a six-pack of goats…

Hello parthenokinesis. Be welcome. Enjoy your stay. :slight_smile:

[The unofficial SDMB Welcome Wagon]

Since you’re a self-described former lurker, we assume you’ve read the glossary of SDMB terms thread in ATMB. But, you may have missed some of these more thought provoking threads:

From MPSIMS: No Iraqui ever called me a nigger…

From General Questions: Alcohol and Gatorade

From Cafe Society: Was Darth Vader a sadist?

From IMHO: Does size matter?

From Great Debates: What Would Jesus Drive: The SUV debate

From the BBQ Pit: Oh, fuck this…

[/The unofficial SDMB Welcome Wagon]

One of the finest threads to ever grace the boards… get your request in now!

Over in ABTMB, I’ve been bemoaning the loss of the incoherent lunatics that used to grace our Board fairly often. I don’t suppose you’d be willing to step up to the plate for our amusement? Surely you at least have a crackpot theory or two?

Looking forward to getting to know you.

What goats?! I’ve been here for…counts…seven and a half months and I don’t know anything about any goats!

Count your blessings, dare_devil007_. I still wake myself up at night coughing up bits of goat flesh and mounds of goat hair.

Yea whatever ABTMB is. And watch out for Feydue, she is the spelling nazi…

The goats would be for the feltching. Thanks all, your welcome is wonderful. Now I must go and display my collection of smashed crockery.

Jack

Be that as it may, you’ve got to admit that what’s left of your skin is silky smooth.

Oh, and howdy parthenon o’kennedy. Plus that would be spelled felching.

And, of course, there’s the Squid…

And, of course, the sampling of the interesting Italian cheese…

:: bursts in wheeling a 55-gallon drum of canola oil and holding an industrial-sized spatula ::

what?