I Pit Mr_Hoogly

You bitch about the vaccine not being 100% safe. NOTHING is 100% safe, sunshine. Your comment was idiotic.

On another note, I just finished cleaning out my composting toilet, and wow, was it full of Hooglys.

What exactly…

I assert that I have no desire for the jab and neither should many.
My immune system has presumably fought it off for 2 years now. I have had no symptoms that I was aware of, I’ve been much worse from bad colds and a particularly nasty virus one winter. The numbers already show that common sense should prevail from now, get back to normal.
Tell me why people who are young and not immunocompromised should have to have experimental medical procedure?
Family and friends been let down by prioritising a mostly mild virus over terminally or ciritally ill people.
Vaccines can cause long term problems as well as death in people who very likely statistically would have survived covid.
So who has the ridiculous assertions, not me.

Nothing is 100 % safe. You’re starting to get it.

Who? I thought you were banned.

Meet Stephen Harmon, one of many like him.

I assert that I have no need to stop for red lights and neither should many.
My dumb fucking luck has presumably prevented me from being killed due to running red lights for nearly two years now. I’ve received no tickets. I’ve been in car accidents before and they were not a result of running a red light and were much worse than any of the close calls I’ve escaped recently.
Tell me why people shouldn’t run red lights just like me.
Family and friends have been forced to wait for traffic lights and have been late for various events that other people who left earlier managed to arrive and find seats.
Red lights can cause delays and time people could spend living rather that sitting and waiting for the light to turn green.
So who has time to wait for lights to turn green, not me.

Better hide under your bed then snowflake.

Or are you trying to assert that every single thing that is not 100% safe has the same element of risk? Nothing is 100% safe, therefore doing anything is just fine. Taking a tylenol carries some risk, therefore I can walk around an erupting volcano. This is moronic thinking.

On another note, the worst thing is when your cat horks up a big Hoogly and you step on it with bare feet. That’s gross.

One example, to prove a point?

Someone died from the vaccine… There you go…

Competing for Asshole Of The Year, I see.
Well, you’ve got my vote.

Every single hospital in the United States is reporting that the people being hospitalized for COVID are (a) infected with the Delta variant, which is far, far more infectious than the first variant we had, and (b) are more than 95% unvaccinated. Several states are reporting that they have, literally, no beds available in the ICU or the ER because they are filled with COVID patients who need critical care.

You’re a troll. I’m not wasting any more of my time on you.

PLONK.

Hah! I found your photo on the internet!

And this is where the stupid comes in. Unless you have been tested, and have confirmed that you have antibodies in your system, your immune system has NO idea what covid is all about, and if you do get exposed to the virus, you could easily end up anywhere on the disease spectrum. Including dead.

Sorry no, the numbers are showing we should be heading back to lock-down. What you are spouting is certainly NOT common sense.

Get tested for antibodies and if you have them, then you can say your immune system, will protect you. Until then, you are just spouting crap.

I don’t think we need to wait for the results to know that he’s spouting crap.

Maybe because they are the ones who are currently
A) spreading the virus
B) dying from it

The average age of people hospitalized with Covid has dropped, probably because the older, sicker people have either been vaccinated or have had it.

We now have a variant that is much more transmissible and much deadlier. Also, while it rarely kills vaccinated people, they can still transmit it, even when they have mild cases. So every person you pass in the street could be a vaccinated person who is transmitting Delta virus.

Maybe you did have a case and your immune system fought it off. You can still get a case and give it to your friends and family without even knowing you are sick. More likely, however, you are part of the population that did not get Covid the first time and you enjoy playing Russian Roulette with your health.

However, if you are indeed in the UK, you benefit from the fact that 88% of people have had at least one shot, and they may be approaching herd immunity thanks to the fact that most of their population are not morons.

Because the COVID-19 vaccines are not experimental medical procedures any more than any other medical procedure is experimental.

And why should doctors be allowed to go around stabbing anyone they want? I’m not!

I wonder if this is why we have not heard from Mr. Hoogly lately:

His partner Amanda Mitchell said she accepted his reasoning for not getting a vaccine because he was highly educated.

Highly educated just means you have no excuse for your ignorance.

If by some stroke of cosmic justice, that article is about Mr_Hoogly, I deeply regret not getting the satisfaction of saying:

…in his face.

I’ll go pack a bag for my trip to hell…