If McCain loses, whose fault is it? THE WITCHES!!!

I don’t think McCain needs to worry. I have it on good authority that

is wrong. It should say 'The oculists are “weaving lazy 8’s around McCain’s mind to make him look confused and like an idiot” '. Big difference as long as he isn’t wearing glasses.
I like the “meet Jesus” link at the bottom of the page. I wonder if he’s hosting a cocktail party, or if it’s more of a townhall meeting.

I think what’s new is that the crazy people’s beliefs begin to fall into accord with the beliefs of the people who are on the ticket.

ETA:

looks at wingnut webpage’s logo

rereads

Hmmm. Associative magic.

And he is very angry.

Very angry, indeed.

I’m not sure why you’d say this out loud. But that’s your problem. One of two problems currently facing you, actually, the other being…

Well, you’ll find out soon enough. You might want to shut all your windows & doors, though.

I’ll be in my bunk.

So, what happens is the popular politicians rig the election so Sarah wins the VP slot, but when she gets up to make her acceptance speech, they dump a bucket of Jesus blood all over her. And then she blows up congress with her psychic powers.

I’d buy that for a dollar!

Funny story, true story- One of the witches I know did build a special shrine in 04 and chant all kinds of incantations for a Kerry victory.

We were all very sad when it didn’t work.

If you’re afraid of the power wielded by witches, you’ve got to be pretty damn insecure about the protective aegis your own religion. Maybe there was some legitimate question about the efficacy of witchcraft in the past; but if history has taught us anything about anything, it teaches us this: witches never win anything.

“Oh great Earth Goddess and Horned God, hear our plea! Smite our enemies! Save us from the persecution of-- AUGGHHH!!!” CRACKLE CRACKLE CRACKLE

And the witches in question here are even worse: they’re African witches. Anyone who examines the continent of Africa must objectively conclude that they have the least effective witches anywhere in the world today. Possibly the extinct Tasmanian witches were less powerful; it’s hard to say.

*Oh great Spirit of the Big Tribal Mask, hear the cries of your people! Unleash your righteous anger! Defend our lands from the ruthless imperialism of-- AUGGGHHH!!!" NOISE OF WITCH BEING VIOLENTLY DISPLACED BY RUTHLESS IMPERIALISM

You have a point Terrifel. It’s why I have no fear of mummies.

“You get your power from Ra and the gods of Egypt? Your gods went up against my God and got their asses handed to them.”

Ah-HA!

See, Fox News really IS trying to be “fair and balanced”, but the dastardly inJesus Online Community has been putting the whammy on ‘em, forcing them to be biased in favor of the right-wing and the Republican Party (and weaving lazy 8’s around poor Colmes’ mind).

Occultist Trekkies. Those are the worst kind.

Tell me, “inJesus Online Community”, what does your “God” need with a starship, anyway?

I’d blame witches.

But which witch?

Radioactive bees, is it? Or just the ordinary flying monkeys with howitzers?

Well, it’s not really the mummy that you have to worry about; it’s the Mummy’s Curse that gets you.

The hieroglyphs are what really elevates the Mummy’s Curse above the less potent execrations of other cultures. Pictogram-based languages are the imprecative equivalent of Ub Iwerks cartoons, where a dirty look generates daggers and lightning bolts. It’s the universal language of bad news. It doesn’t matter what culture you’re from; when you see a depiction of a man getting a scarlet ibis rammed up his ass, you know that means trouble.

And what about This Guy??? He brought the whole African hip-shake witchcraft sorta kinda thing into our children’s very hearts.

But, he loved his Momma.

Seriously, this is EXTREMELY serious. (video)

[Glinda] Are you a good witch or a bad witch?[/Glinda]

Has anyone checked the footwear of these witches? and are the trade winds favorable for broomflight to America this time of year? I’m a pragmatist at heart–I want concrete answers.
And I’ll keep a bucket of water nearby.

I’m thinking broomstick might know a thing or two about their footwear, and might want to have a word with you about that bucket of water. :wink:

Yep. Sure does.

For serious cases, there’s the turkey curse.

But you don’t want to hear about the turkey curse.

Face the target, take up a pugilistic stance ala John Sullivan, and stare down the target, eye contact preferable.

Begin to wave your arms around, as though you were feeling up a large, sexy giantess.

Feel the energy build, then loudly EVOKE.

GOBBLE GOBBLE GOBBLE!!!
At the least, it stuns long enough to make an escape, but it can paralyze and stun, performed correctly.

As long as we’re telling secrets, Magick is just well tamed psychosis, you know.