Introducing myself.

Hello Cap’n Obvious. Be welcome. Enjoy your stay. :slight_smile:

No joke! Really, I like 1-3, and Jar Jar Binks is the best character in Star Wars, period.

As for the summer weather, I would gladly give it away. Give me good old autumn and winter any day. If I could afford it, I’d spend October through March here, and then April through September somewhere in Australia.

Thanks for the welcome everyone. :slight_smile: I think I’m going to fit in here after all.

cough splutter

:: blink ::

Um… where is your “here”?

Well, we accept charming sccentrics of every stripe. :slight_smile:

[sub]I’m here, aren’t I?[/sub]

Right.
Well, it sounds like you need to be checked out of our fine establishment. We’ll chuck you out unceremoniously by the scruff of your neck and the seat of your pants!

Here is in Ga.

Unceremoniously? I must protest! If I’m to be chucked out of here, it should be with a full regalia of court jesters, acrobats, and musicians.

None of this silly seat of the pants and scruff of the neck thing either! I know there’s a catapult around here somewhere, use that.

No no no
Invite him over to the MMP where all kinds of deviant behavior are accepted. I mean, after all, you hang out there… :wink:

No sir! It’s “scruff-and-seat” for the likes of you, knave!
wait…what’s that rosie?..uh huh…right…so you’re following me because you like looking at my ass in these pants? hm…well, I hardly think that’s appropriate for right now…of course. yes. I understand. I’m a tad busy…to the MMP? Okay, I can do that…
Ahem. Come into the MMP! There’s all softs of fun things going on in there, and nothing squid or goat, or mutant duck related drat!!

Beware of BunderVob and HazelNutCoffee. They’ll slit your throat and steal your wallet in a heartbeat. Oh, they look cuddly…

The mmp huh? I may have to check that out.

Not now though. The sweet siren song of my pillow is calling out to me.

New one starts every Monday - Sometimes Monday starts REAL early . . .

:wink: consider yourself paid back. heh heh heh (wish we had an evil looking smilie)

what? what’d i do? i thought this was america!

This is not America. This is the internet. Bwa-ha-ha-haaa…

It…it is so!

Remember to save the cuttlebone this time — I just checked the gorilla, and he’s pretty close to needing a shave. Good thing we gots a newbie, eh?

Yeah. Best to use the non-hypoallergenic gloves, though.

when the gorilla breaks out in hives, we ALL suffer.

Here, have a large tropical spider.

::hands Cap’n Obvious a large tropical spider::

Just one?

Hey LOUNE! If you count this one, the one in the old MMP, the three in bbs2K’s lab and the million in the Pit, that’s a LOT of spiders!!! :smiley:

When you wake up, c’mon overhere!

Oh, and bring me a few things I can throw at LOUNE, wouldya? thanks