Lets DO ChiefScott !!!!!!

What I mean is lets all mail him a postcard!

I got his address (he posted it, so its ok for you to see it!

Lets make all his shipmates jealous, cuz we love the big putz!

JOC S. S. Kalbach
X-4/PAO
USS Eisenhower (CVN-69)
FPO AE 09532-2830
Who loves ya?

Count me in!

Keep an eye out for mine Chief! It’ll be a good one!

Don’t forget to perfume you letters heavily and put “kissy marks” on the envelope/postcard.

Write in as racy a style as you can manage, but use innuendo and sly references rather than anatomically blatant descriptions. It’ll make him seem like a great lover and baffle his shipmates without tempting them to steal the letters for their own entertainment.

~~Baloo

Chief, I think you’re gonna need to clear some room in your rack for your mail!

I’ll send him a card, and I’ll include a picture. He’ll be the envy of all the guys. ha! :rolleyes:

Is it ok for me to send him a postcard with heavy perfume and kissy marks, even though I’m totally straight?

Especially if you are straight. but you musn’t forget, lots and lots of smiliey faces, no wait, I did that once, and Chiefie almost nuked the whole west coast in retailation

Ooohhh, I’m in :slight_smile:

I’m gonna go out after work and find a post card with a smilie on it <eg>

Doing Chief???

I’M IN!

Oh definitely count me in too. I may even put a little surprise in the envelope.

The misspelled title of this thread was driving me nuts; it’s been fixed.

I before C, except after E. Hey, that’s weird.

But UncleBeer, are you going to send him a postcard with a bunch of smilies and kissy marks on it?

Speaking of sending postcards. . . .

Hiya UncleBeer. :wink:

Can they be obscene ?

Ayesha, the better question would be, “Is it possible for you guys to not be obscene?”

::ducking and running::

Oh yeah, and I’ll definitely send one. He once called me a dickwad and a fuckstick. So obviously he’s hot for my bod.

Now, normally I don’t swing that way. But that sweet way he has of talking… ahhhhhhh… it just sets my heart all a-flutter.

Ok, it’ll be in the mail tomorrow. Don’t know how suggestive it will be though, cause my husband may see it.

Sure, I’ll DO Chief Scott.
Oh…you mean send him MAIL! I guess I should read the OP instead of just the subject. Sure, I’ll send him a postcard.

Silver - I like your style. :wink:

And Ayesha…we were thinking about sending him NON obscene postcards??? This man’s been at sea for 6 months! We HAVE to send obscene ones!