LOST 6.17 "The End"

He’s in the alt timeline?

HAHA, Vincent! Nice.

Rose and Bernard!!

Hurley said, “I’ve got a bad feeling about this.”

Two Star Wars references in the first 10 minutes! What are we going to do without Hugo?

Hurley: “This would be so sweet, if we weren’t all about to die.”

Nice move from Sawyer – quick strike to the face on Ben, and grab the gun.

Ben and Rose must have flashied forward into the present after the “Incident”, too, even though they weren’t at the Swan.

[squee!]

How did Sawyer know that Smokey wanted Desmond for destroying the island?

So Richard is still alive! His whole “blow up the plane” plan is a little moot now, isn’t it?

That was odd – they both had a simultaneous memory of everything? Flashing up to their own deaths in the island-time… And then suddenly they know English, like their island lives just merged in with ALT Jin/Sun?

Wait.

ARE THE FLASH SIDEWAYS THEIR FUTURES?

Is Smoke-Locke going to sink the Island, but they will institute a plan to revive it and get back to it in the “future”. Them regaining their memories could be part of their plan.

It seems like the two lines might be merging to be one timeline, depending on some event in the near future.

Yeah, but Richard doesn’t know that and neither does Miles. And it would appear that Ben is keeping Miles presence a secret from Smokey for some reason.

I got the same impression. I don’t think ATL Sun and Jin knew english prior to that moment

LAPIDUS!!!

Woo!

Frank’s alive!

Who was the dead guy we saw at first? the sub pilot?

Sawyer: “Easy there, Bigfoot!”

Heh – Richard gets a gray hair. Back to aging normally?

Lapidus survived! Heh – so will he and Miles and Richard just take off on their own?

Jack: “I’m going to kill you.”
FLocke: “How are you going to do that?”
Jack: “That’s a surprise.” hahahaha

Heh @ “It’s a surprise.”

Very Whedonesque.

Does Jack know something? Or is he engaging in an Indy Ploy?

Loved the line about Jack being “the obvious choice.” They’re throwing in a lot of winks to the audience tonight. :slight_smile:

Yep – side-flash ex-wife is Juliet. And it appears they work at the same hospital?

Huh – so according to Desmond, his going into the Cave of Light will send him to side-flash reality, or so it sounds. So what’s side-flash Desmond’s goal?

Jeez, there’s almost two hours left, and pieces keep falling into place. What wild-ass shit are they going to throw at us?