Mafia Reunion Day 4

This line of questioning sounds an awful lot like you think Koldanar is an unclaimed cultist… and if so, you are attempting to pressure him into claiming. If you don’t think you found scum, what good does it do town to confront him?

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Bullshit. The only time I’ve made a vote on someone who voted for me was my vote for Meeko. Anyone can see what a bullshit vote he made.

As for the rest of what you said: sure, I try to think like scum, and worry about what scum might be worrying about. Because raising those questions are what enables us to find scum, or to point us in the direction of determining who scum is. That’s… essentially how I play this game as town. Scum don’t need to raise these questions in the general thread, because they can talk this shit out amongst themselves on their private boards.

Then they pretend to talk about it in public.

I guess. Anything I say can be WIFOM’d into a scumtell.

I agree it’s unconventional, but I thought it was effective. I engaged him to give him more rope to hang himself with. IMO that’s what he did with it.

What did I learn from the exercise? He’s overly compliant, but even when doing a pretty specific vote analysis, he comes back with no opinion of his own until pressed. Even then his own analysis pretty much said “I didn’t find anything useful”.

So then I thought, maybe he is just struggling with this game. So I asked him about his previous game experience. And he complied again, but left out a recent game he was in. He says they all blur together, but he was able to recall other games based on specific details.

So… IMO… the whole thing was effective because it gave me more material by which to evaluate Prof. Angel’s gut or no… it’s too much as a whole for me to conclude that he’s just struggling. I would be voting for him, but I’d rather see a Diggit lynch and it seems that idea is picking up support.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

That was kinda my point. That particular point by itself is a null tell.

Meltdowns help no one. Your “meltdown” reminds me way too much of my own meltdown as Scum in a game not that long ago when I was about to go down. Frustration and anger are poor substitutes for debate.

You are also currently voting for **Meeko **based on his single “me too” vote against you. While **Meeko **may be Scum (and I do not like his flyby vote without commentary), this kind of knee-jerk vote on your part gives me the impression you are still much more worried about yourself then Town. Someone votes for you and you vote right back. Is that all you can give us after a month of play?

If you are Town, then convince me. Go reread, listen to others, and try and help. It is only Thursday Night and we have until Sunday to try to get it right. You have seen how fast things can turn around.

Otherwise keep worrying about yourself my vote will stay on you.

Would you say that you are tasting blueberries?

Not the term *I *would choose…

I read that as “yes”.

Anywho, bday boozing in full swing. I’m sorry in advance for any confusion jibber-jabberery from now until…later.

I suggested that you should keep your investigation in reserve, rather than investigating sachertorte. The reason is that you can only confirm one player. If (when) more cultists reveal, we will need a way to verify them. And if you have already used up your investigation then you can’t verify someone else.

When I find someone scummy I tend to stick with that feeling until something changes my mind. I did not jump on any bandwagon. I found Toejam suspicious on N1. I backed off of ToeJam when he claimed, but still found him suspicious. Sue me. As for Idle I thought it was better to vote him off the island than have him mod killed, so sue me again.

Sure thing - in order :

3p killer lynched? Yes, but at this point in the game, that would also be a mislynch. We don’t know what their win condition could be other than the usual SK stuff. Even a second lynch on a SK right now wouldn’t be the greatest - 39 players, 12 scum, 5 (possible) lutha, and a sk. 21 townies alive, then? We need scum dead, plain and simple.
Why do I believe Crys, but not sach? First, I’m suspicious of sach, I don’t outright not believe him. As for Crys, this claim came out of nowhere, with no prompting, and still seems like an odd play. If others (like sach did) claimed lutha with her, and weren’t, and lutha comes up as a lie, there’s a big target on everyone that joins in with her. That’s a risky gambit for scum. Sach claimed second, and could easily be a me too with her - without some confirmation, we don’t yet know.

I’m not sure that lutha can’t kill, but see paul’s posts today, as well as my own. A 5 person, 3rd party team, with a kill? Each scum is 7 people, and open - a hidden, 5 player team that can kill would be overpowered in a setup like this.

Thank you, that’s what was bothering me about TexCat’s post.

Khameleon, I still want to address your line I quoted earlier - why even mention you won’t talk about a power role and whether or not you have one?

You can’t take all people voting for someone out of their potential pool of voting candidates. There are a half dozen people who voted for me before Meeko today (much less the past three days) that I’m not voting for. That’s because I’m not placing a vote on Meeko for voting for me, I’m voting for him for placing such a bad vote. The fact that it was on me is irrelevant (well, not entirely so, but mostly) to my decision to vote for him. It’s the scummiest thing anyone’s done today. Do you disagree?

I have explained my reasons for FOS-ing them. Johnny’s case on me isn’t entirely unlike Thing Fish’s weak case, and Thing Fish was Scum. I posted a fairly long message explaining my issues with Johnny’s accusations in post #229. Hoopy’s “me too” of Johnny’s vote on me therefore also rings suspicious.

I wasn’t even thinking about being night killed as my focus was entirely on preventing myself from getting lynched. I have no control over whether I’m night killed or not but can try and defend myself from a lynch. Plus if I had been night killed the post would have been irrelevant anyway.

I have to apologize as it’s been a while since I’ve played and wow, I’m doing a pretty crappy job of it so far.

I was trying to sort out why Thing Fish decided to build a case on me in the first place and assumed an investigation of some kind was done on me (without checking on the roles first to see that that wouldn’t have been the case). I mentioned the possibility of a role as a WIFOM only. Perhaps not the best idea, but as I said before, my game is a bit off right now.

Not at all. I don’t think he’s a cultist. I didn’t ask him to claim. I was just thought I was seeing a shift in Koldanar’s position on 3P’s and trying to determine if there was a shift and what might have caused it.

Why are you being so protective of him? What gave you the idea that I was trying to force a claim? Why are you confronting me? What’s wrong with asking questions to both town and scum? Am I supposed to magically find scum first, and then start asking questions?

And Koldanar, thank you for answering. I see that the shift in opinion that I thought I was seeing was not there, or certainly not as big a shift as I had thought.

Hey, Plum!

Happy Birthday!