Mafia Reunion - Day Two

This, separate voting process forms the ‘vote record.’
Then we assign players to enact the actual lynch with the formal voting required by the game.

Vote Sachertorte

This has the “synergy” if you can call that, of Chronos’ voting program, AND “leash the vig”.

You lose me between the two, and leave me in Pingsville.

This is two concepts that fail spectacularly on their own, and you want to shotgun marry them. … I’d go so far as to say, there is probably an immediate and direct, …clear and present danger? … To town, if we do this.

Ok, but I’m too harsh.

The only thing this does, is sow more confusion and … Busy work… For town… While Anti-town can still collaborate with their factions… And get on false wagons to oblige your so called safeguards.

Fair warning.

And now for something completely different.

It’s like the Haggle game I was in with OreDigger77 [IIRC] they wanted me to do something, and dressed it up real nice, and used appealing terms. However, the end result, devoid of terms only suited to helm them more, better, faster.

End of warning.
Does the multilynch, in any form, deprive town of tempo, time, and testimony?

Tempo: that is we lose in-game days immediately.
Time: we can’t use IRL Out of game days to reason, and actually use any and al information, of various degrees of authentic-ness
Testimony: Mod Reveals.

Do most victories for town come by hitting fast-forward? Or do they come from some slow to form “oops” followed, in the respective threads , by an "oh Damn…Once Town sees this, they win?"

I’m just saying, most games for town are downhill and over a cliff, at a normal speed… The game is unsafe at any speed… Let’s not accelerate.