Mary Ann or Ginger?

Mary Ann, though after all that time with those weenie men on that desert island, if Ginger begged to be included in a menage a trois I don’t think I’d have the heart to say no.

Bailey, definitely. And Adrienne Barbeau.

Further to the curious preference shown here for brainy women over bimbos, how can any red-blooded woman-lover not include as a preference what’s her name over Chrissie on 3’s Company? Wassit Janet? Chrissie you send for pretzels and beer while you find yet another way to make Janet talk about making dinner so it sounds like you’re “doing it.” Ahhhh. By the way, in re: 3’s Company, if anyone says they would choose Mrs. Roper, I’m gonna. . . .

Mary Ann. And Velma (over Daphne).

http://cartoonnetwork.com/doc/scooby/ms/sdms_45-00_pg007.html

Oh yeah!

Your Quadell

WHAT? You would take Velma over Daphne? I agree with everyone else as far as Mary Ann, and Bailey.

But Daphne is the hands down winner from Scooby Doo.

Poor misguided soul. You who would take the superficial fluff of Daphne over the exotic and ageless alure of Velma.

Like I said on the gay choice thread, I like smart shorties. And Velma not only figured out all the clues, she was the shortest as well. What a hottie!

Your Quadell

The object of my adolescent lust:

Starbuck (over Apollo)
Rick Simon (over AJ)
Peter Brady

…Who else can I totally embarrass myself with ? My mind draws a blank, thankfully.

Phoebe, Monica or Rachel?

Monica needs to put on some weight…for pure delicious yumminess, it’s gotta be Rachel, but for a long-term commitment, I think Phoebe would give you the most bang for your buck.

But that’s a girl’s opinion. A straight girl, and what do I know?

As long as we’re ont he subject of yummy stars and starlets… how is it that I know only one other person besides myself, and she is also a straight woman, who thinks that Julia Roberts is the most divinely lovely and appealing creature ever to grace the planet? (If God gave me the option of looking like anyone, I wouldn’t hesitate a second to pick her.) There are sexier women, hotter women, more beautiful women. But as far as I’m concerned, she is just THE “It” girl. Anyone? Is it just not “cool” to appreciate Julia, or what? And if only me and one other person feel this way, how in hell did she become the most bankable actress is history?

We do precision guesswork

Stoidela: you are definitely not the only two who feel that way :slight_smile:

Julia Roberts, mmmmmmm.

I have no idea who Mary Ann and Ginger are but as the name Ginger conjures up visions of my housemate, and she reads this board, I’d better choose her :slight_smile:

Bíonn caora dhubh ar an tréad is gile (there is a black sheep even in the whitest flock).

jinky? Have you never watched Gilligan’s Island? Poor, poor jinky.

Oh, and yes, Julia Roberts is.
Powers

Oh God, do I feel old - Jinky has no idea…boo hoo hoo

Julia Roberts was posted on the thread “things I don’t get” by ME - she is a one dimensional actress, not very attractive (in my opinion),and she hurt Lyle Lovett. As for why she is so bankable, look around at other things that really don’t make sense (ie. Ricky Martin, Spice Girls, Courtney Love…the list is endless)

The worst thing that can possibly happen is not be used for something by someone - Kurt Vonnegut

Mary Ann. But i do agree with APB9999 a nice little menage a trois hour tour now and then.
And poor jinks, I posted this in a little either or survey on another BB and 75% responded ‘who?’ I have a little picture of Mary Ann that definetly reinforces my conviction.

Mary Ann.

She just seemed more possible

Brian O’Neill
CMC International Records
rockuniverse.com/cmc/cmc.html

ICQ 35294890
AIM Scrabble1
Yahoo Messenger Brian_ONeill

ohhhh. Gilligan’s Island.

Yes, that’d be Ginger then.

Bíonn caora dhubh ar an tréad is gile (there is a black sheep even in the whitest flock).

Re Julia Roberts: I agree that she’s one of the greatest sights around, but isn’t she downright odd looking? It seems that women with sort of unusual features (hey, she’s got a huge mouth)often are very attractive.
And girls with glasses…ahhhhhhhh yes…
– Greg, Atlanta
(Mary Anne, of course.)

I have many points to make:

a. Ginger is a redhead, I would take an semi-hot redhead over a very pretty brunette any day because redheads in the sack will ROCK YOUR WORLD. Yes it is a stereotype (i.e., red in the head, fire in bed…) but I can tell you that I’m batting 5 for 5 on the redhead theory…

b. Julia Roberts is actually an alien that can clone herself into two shapes. One is a very hot, sexy, desirable woman and the other is a big mouthed, homly, campy looking skinny thing that looks like a wet washrag. At least that’s my theory…

c. Daphine started my down the path of redheads, and if you had rough sex with Velma her glasses would fall off and she would be worthless

d. Anyone who chooses anyone of the Golden Girls scares me, there like my grandma sicko

e. Rachel, rachel, rachel. My wife and I have a list of five everchanging people that we can leave each other for without any questions asked. Hers is Brad Pitt, Val Kilmer, Matt Damon… One of mine is Jennifer Aniston, whoa nellie!

The power of accurate observation is frequently called cynicism by those who don’t have it.
George Bernard Shaw

Jahender:

I heard a joke along the lines of your deal with your wife. A couple each has one person the other can sleep with if given the chance. The wife had Brad Pitt, and the husband had Madonna.

One day, the husband comes up and says, “I think we should change the people on our lists.” His wife agrees.

“I’ll change mine to Ricky Martin,” she says.

“Okay. And I choose the baby-sitter…”

Brian O’Neill
CMC International Records
rockuniverse.com/cmc/cmc.html

ICQ 35294890
AIM Scrabble1
Yahoo Messenger Brian_ONeill

Mary Anne, absolutely
Bailey was the object of many of my fantasies.
And let me throw in another one. Jan Brady over Marcia.
Does anyone remember the lame “Archie” tv movie of a few years ago where Betty uttered the unforgettable line “I want to be BAD, Archie!” – Guess that answers the riddle once and for all.

I have to go with Ginger…'Course I have a thing for<font color = red>Red Heads</font>

Now I’m not saying I’ld toss Mary Ann out of my bed…

I say screw both of them.

Mary Ann.