Middle Earth FA65 D&D 5th Ed support Thread

So for round Three Gwaelur is getting a second wind and dealing with the last Uruk by him and Ceol. In Round 4 (or at the end of round 3 if allowed?) he is going to try to fly up and drop in behind the archers.

Can anyone provide him with some cover so he isn’t a total sitting duck while in transit?

Ghan has already sent in a Wolf Pack against the Sharpshooters, but the animals will only last one more round.
Gwaelur may like to wait for some healing…

There will be a new member and player joining shortly.
Expect a rain of arrows from above the archers.

Aha! I wondered who that might be.

Oooooooh!

Hello all. I am the new player, but I have been following the game since it started back up in 5th edition (following along as Mirëgol). I have plenty of experience with both 1st and 5th edition Dungeons and Dragons, but this is a new platform for me. I will do my best to try and fit in with the party and maybe bring a little something new.

Welcome aboard, TrashDragon! Glad to have you here.

Welcome to the game, @TrashDragon!

Welcome!

Round 4 is up and approximate positions for round 5. Only 4 orcs are up and 3 are injured. But the Hunter Killers look like they might get away around the bend.

TrashDragon, good to have you with us … and an impressive start! :slightly_smiling_face:

Oh, an amusing follow-up to my boiler problem - I decide to generate hot water to wash in.
I pour a kettle-full of boiled water into my sink and refill the kettle.
By the time that water is ready, I have discovered that my sink plug is defective … and all the hot water stored there has drained away. :flushed:

(Happily my plumbers are taking delivery of the required parts today and will start work first thing tomorrow. :sunglasses:)

Oh no! At least the problem will be fixed soon. Good luck glee.

Hope I’m not boring you lot (but it cheers me up to post here :slightly_smiling_face:) - my plumbers have arrived a day early! :heart_eyes:
I could have a hot shower about the time the Hunter Killers are dispatched… :nerd_face:

Great the plumbers arrived early.

I’m going to move on round 5. Get through this combat.

Battle is over, time for the meet and greet and rifling through the pocketses.

Just a suggestion…

Our two elven ladies could have a shared past, perhaps as cousins. Just would add a little role-playing edge to the proceedings.

Yes, our elves could be cousins. Though I think Ninthel is a good deal older than Hejren, so she could even be an aunt or something similar.

OK, I can buy that, Auntie…

Innnnnteresting!