My board crushes

I have two board crushes: LaurAnge and Flamsterette_X.

What does it take for me to get a boy crush going? Hmm? I have pics I can link to… :wink:

• s.e.

Ok… let’s see 'em.

What am I? Chopped liver?!

Hmm…straight male here and I can’t get any female crushes. Quit being selfish, Evil! :slight_smile:

Awww… now isn’t that sweet… :slight_smile:

{{{Scott}}}

Just so you know, I love you too! (in a strictly platonic way, of course)

Flamsterette_X

P.S. Matt, I don’t think you’re chopped liver, but I know that’s not what you’re looking for! :wink: But validation is important, so on that note, yes… you’re special too… maybe you just need to make Scott see things the same way you do! :wink:

Chopped liver and canned chicken aside, what are your criteria for board crushes?

Umm… matt_mcl and I see things a tad differently… :wink:

• s.e.

HUMMMMMMMMPHHHHHHHH!

scott evil I offered to cook you a nice homemade possum and sweet tater dinner. That should be enough to win anyone’s heart, but nooooooooo not you. Unless you give up them persnickety high falootin standards you got you’ll never have anyone. :smiley:

Still in deep smit with OncleBiere, Petite Guitare avec des Quatre Ficelles d’Hawaii Ike and Clog Boy.

::sigh::

Hmmm…

LaurAnge looks around for Esprix

I know there’s at least one guy on these boards who has a thing for sexy Montrealers…

You know very well what I think of you. Skanky smeghead trollop. :wink:

Here’s one and here’s another.

What do you have to offer, sweetie? :slight_smile:

• s.e.

Mmmmmm, that Miss Creant. What a hammer!

My standards? High? I went out with a certain poster. My standards are lower than a limbo dancer. :wink:

• s.e.

Hm. I’m over 18 so how about a convenient form of legalized slavery? I can put you to bed, feed you, stub out your joints, clear up the sick, lie for you, disapprove of you, make you coffee, clear your surfaces, open your tins, furnish your prophylactics, write up your shopping lists, turn up at your launches/openings, and buy you every LaCroix bauble your little heart desires, darling.

Plus, I have all the AbFab episodes on DVD.

OK that’s it. Marry me.

• s.e.

so much for high standards. :wink:

AWWWWWWWWW…we have a proposal. Can I cater the reception?

Let’s face it: you have everything I’m looking for in a man.

Still waiting for you to compliment me on what a hottie I am, based on the pics I posted links to…

• s.e.

Okay, I’ll admit I was pleasantly surprised by the pics. What can I say? I’m a sucker for action shots.

Hold on to your possums and gizzards, swampy – I ain’t trying to get hitched. 'Sides, don’t we have to court longer before we can get mary’d?

Nah…remember we’re in the southern good ol USofA. You get him down here and I’ll bring the shotgun. YEEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAAA we’ll have us an old fashioned weddin’! :smiley: