NEW! Speak to me in Movie quotes

All right, but I get on top.

I’m at the top of my game! I’m right up there with the big dogs! Girls, come on. Leave the saving of the world to the men? I don’t think so.

You let a WOMAN beat you, huh?

No dame’s gonna get that chance. I’m not going to make a chump of myself.

I coulda been a contender!

You know what Hoppy told me? “You’re a dream-crusher.” It’s like one of them games they play. Like I’m “The dream-crusher”.

That’s a big no-can-do.

Because I am not one of your FANS!

And so, I want you to be prepared for excessive screaming, hysteria, hyperventilation, fainting, fits, seizures, spasmodic convulsions, even attempted suicides. All perfectly normal. Merely means that these youngsters are enjoying themselves.

Hey listen, gimme a kiss.

Really?

Yeah, why not, because we’re just gonna go home later, right, and then there’s gonna be all that tension, we’ve never kissed before and I’ll never know when to make the right move or anything. So we’ll kiss now and get it over with, and then we’ll go eat. We’ll digest our food better.

You just put your lips together and…

I’d like to kiss you but I just washed my hair.

Doctor, I’d like to kiss you goodbye.

All right, but you’re so damned ugly.

Hey, man, you’re ugly! And you’re uglier than him! And you’re Ugly, Part Three! Hey, you’re Revenge of the Ugly!

You are one ugly motherfucker!
Billy: There’s something out there waiting for us, and it ain’t no man. We’re all gonna die.
Poncho: She says the jungle… it just came alive and took him.

Jane, dear, you belong to us and he brought you back. Now, you must let him go. He belongs to the jungle.

We belong… dead.

That woman deserves her revenge…and we deserve to die

I just want you to know that even though you tried to terminate me, revenge is not an idea we promote on my planet. But we’re not on my planet, are we?

-“BB”-

They blew it up! God, damn you! Damn you all to hell!!!