NEW! Speak to me in Movie quotes

Language!

Why, you can’t even speak the language. Let me hear you recite Hiawatha by Henry Wadsworth Longfellow.

How doth the little crocodile…

But the biggest kick I ever got
Was doing a thing called the Crocodile Rock.

Finally I’m going to kill Peter Pan… that cocky boy who cut off my hand and fed it to the crocodile! And who killed that cunning crocodile? Who stuffed him? Who made him into a quiet clock? Who went to the other world and stole Pan’s children? And who didn’t believe I could do it?

-“BB”-

That’s not a knife. [Draws his own.] Now that’s a knife.

Cut me, Mick.

It’s not a … razor cut? (suddenly) Razor, razor, cut, cut, blood, spurt, artery, murder…

Get a haircut.

I like this part when she does that shit with her hsir.

I don’t know much in this crazy, crazy world, but I do know that if you don’t let us fuck this asshole, we’re going to have our dicks and pussies all covered in shit!

-“BB”-

Manners maketh man.

“If you just have your ashes hauled, you wouldn’t have to spend all this time playing Emily Vanderbilt!” Or, Emily Van Buren. Whoever that etiquette crotch is!

Hey, big spender! Spend a little time with me.

C’est La Guerre. No jobs. No boys who want to marry you. Only men who want to kill a few hours, 'cause they know it may be their last.

I’m in here on a paper manufactures convention, and frankly have a little fun. Damnit

You smell that? Do you smell that?

Oh Blanche? You know we’ve got rats in the cellar?

I don’t mind telling you, this place is infested.

Who in their right mind wouldn’t rather want to put someone in a home, than drag ‘em out of it? Up until three years ago I was a regular ol’ real estate agent, putting people in homes, speculating on property, that was my job.