NEW! Speak to me in Movie quotes

Who presents this woman? This woman? But she’s not a woman. She’s just a kid. And she’s leaving us. I realized at that moment that I was never going to come home again and see Annie at the top of the stairs. Never going to see her again at our breakfast table in her nightgown and socks. I suddenly realized what was happening. Annie was all grown up and was leaving us, and something inside began to hurt.

A woman’s compromised the day she’s born.

From the day he was born he was nothing but trouble. He was a thorn in his mother’s side.

Intelligence. Nothing has caused the human race so much trouble as intelligence.

There are two ways to live well, you can be smart or pleasant. I’ve been smart for years, and I recommend pleasant.

I know there is goodness inside you, so take all the goodness, by both hands, and follow me.

Some day you’ll learn that greatness is only the seizing of opportunity - clutching with your bare hands 'til the knuckles show white.

You can have my gun when you pry it from my cold, dead fingers.

You’re probably one of them knee-jerk liberals that thinks us gun boys would shoot our guns because it’s an extension of our penises.

Ain’t it a crime. The only person who could miss with this gun is the sucker with the bread to buy it.

Let me tell you something, pendejo. You pull any of your crazy shit with us, you flash a piece out on the lanes, I’ll take it away from you, and stick it up your ass and pull the fucking trigger 'til it goes “click.”

Say hello to my little friend.

There’s a midget with gun on him!

Beware the Dwarf!

I’m not afraid. I’m not afraid, mother. I’m not afraid.

I do believe in spooks! I do believe in spooks! I do, I do, I do, I do, I do!

What an excellent day for an exorcism.

Day by day, day by day,
Oh, dear Lord, three things I pray.