Octopus here's your own thread to shit all over

The irony of that is his constant accusations of others having “potty mouth”.

I’m living rent free in your head as Trump does in asashi’s. You got octopus gibberish syndrome. Sad!

Don’t you think your time would be more productively spent expressing faux socially enlightened concern in order to build board rapport? Surely, someone somewhere on this here internet is commenting on a female member of this species appearance in a non hive-mind approved way. Sic ‘em!

Simple Monty! They’re letting you use electronic devices again?

And the fool still doesn’t understand what an ignore list is!

Imagine making these three posts. Imagine thinking like that about people - “Yeah, sure, this person drove without a license 30 years ago and yeah, I technically support people voting, but obviously anyone who thinks he should get the right to vote back is just awful.” Admitting that by your own principles, this is the right thing to do, and yet you still insist on giving people shit about it.

What a fucking terrible human being. Dude, get the fuck out of politics. It is poisoning your brain, or what little is left of it.

Shush.

Y’know, I just realized - I could be talking to people who do have a basic assumption of rationality, and who don’t use “stop expecting me to be rational” as an excuse for how awful some of their recent opinions are. Welcome to the ignore list, you shitty person.

Oh noes! The ignore list!!1!

From an Elections thread:

I can’t even… I tried to get through:

WHAT? Do you really believe that?

I’ll admit there are one or two Chicken Littles that have said something akin to “conservatives should be stripped of the right to vote and put in re-education camps”, but I bet they took their meds the next day and rethought that.

One or two is a long ways from “this board is infested with”. In fact, I bet it was just one, and he’s feeling better now.

But I think to avoid living with a really horrible strawman fallacy, you should count them. We’ll wait, it won’t take long…

I can think of one person who matches the description and he’s been roundly ridiculed and told he’s an ass.

I would certainly be curious to see the list of posters who say that stuff who haven’t been censured.

octopus, liberals don’t love power, the US isn’t Nazi Germany or Assad’s Syria, so black people shouldn’t feel they have to flee for their lives, and “harpy” is not hate speech on this board, you disingenuous racist fuck.

Reviving this Pit thread in the hopes that people will stop engaging his shenanigans over on the Living While Black thread.

He’s not even a good troll.

It’s not so much about quality for him; more about maintaining the tradition and values.

Everybody loves power. Everybody that has it abuses it.

Assuming, arguendo, that this is true, then why would the racist, disingenuous fuck single out liberals in his off-topic post in the other thread?

Assuming you have a library card and are groomed well enough not to be refused entry why not make your way to the library and check out some books concerning human nature, power, the nature of institutions, and world history. After this remedial education that should bring you up to the average 8th grader you can post something a little less naive.

And really, “dat’s racist!!11” is utterly meaningless at this point.

I’m sorry, did you mean to type the utterly banal and off-topic “everyone loves power”? Because that’s not what you wrote – you specifically singled out liberals…for some reason, in a conversation about how a black person was murdered by police.

Not only did you try and hijack a conversation with some bullshit non-sequitur, you also apparently meant to write “everyone loves power”. Not sure why.

Anyway, the libraries around here are closed due to the coronavirus outbreak.

Sure, everyone loves power. Happy now?

Still doesn’t change the fact that the left worships the state.

Are you this lazy in real life, to apply brainless tropes from the right-wing fever swamps to mass-slander a group of millions (“the left”) in such a meaningless way? I hope not. You probably work hard to provide for your family.

Shame your posts here are so brainless and lazy.

I was just going to reply to him, “Jeez, you’re a useless poster”, but you said it better, so thumbs up to your post!

Ah. Thought there might be something new for this thread to be raised. Guy can’t even update his memes about the left, let alone say anything new.