Octopus here's your own thread to shit all over

Okay, that made me laugh.

Well done.

Nope, we’re dancin’.

Eye of the beholder.

Are you watching this?? Traffic flow has been obstructed in all the Democrat cities! People’s freedoms to drive on public streets has been abrogated! Everyone is wearing masks and waving their hands in the air, like they just don’t care! They must be Antifa! zOMG!!

Shoot it all into my veins!

Excellent work, comrades. Now that Biden has been elected, we can expose his senility, allowing us to place Comrade Harris in charge of the United States of America. Then the glorious Communist Revolution can commence! Now nothing will stop us from enacting our nefarious plan; all who aren’t woke enough will be lined up against the wall!

That’s it. We just line them up against the wall. Then we thank them for their service and let them go. We just wanted them to, y’know, toe the line. No violence was implied by anything the Committee For Public Safety has announced.

Also, Tear Down That Wall!

Oops, wrong thread. I meant to post this in our secret The Hive Mind forum. Oh well, it’s not like @octopus can stop us now!

Congrats, hivesters! Hopefully, Biden governs well over the next four years.

:honeybee: :honeybee: :partying_face: :confetti_ball: :tada: :honeybee: :honeybee:

I take the piss out of you regularly. But insults aside: Thanks - that’s very gracious of you.

+1 :slight_smile: :heart:

Yes, thank you.

(plus extra words because I screwed up the above post.)

:heart:

octopus should get a Foley. Then you won’t have to help him anymore.

Way to ruin a tender moment.

Oh, it stays tender for a while until you get used to it.

For once, a Doper literally having a potty mouth. Doesn’t happen very often.

Hey octopus, you’ve used the term “echo chamber” to describe the SDMB. Coincidentally, the same term is used to describe Parler. Have you found a home here among like-minded MAGAs?

Over there he would just be a small stream of piss in an ocean of urine, while over here he gets to be the big shit in a small pond.

I suspect that over there he would be banned as “pansy liberal”