Oh my, I have a date tonight.

  1. Who’s counting?

(I’m not going to point out that the thread after this is about rectal sex, I’m not going to point out that the thread after this is about rectal sex, I’m not going to point out that the thread after this is about rectal sex, I’m not going to point out that the thread after this is about rectal sex, I’m not going to point out that the thread after this is about rectal sex, I’m not going to point out that the thread after this is about rectal sex, I’m not going to point out that the thread after this is about rectal sex, I’m not going to point out that the thread after this is about rectal sex, I’m not going to point out that the thread after this is about rectal sex, I’m not going to point out that the thread after this is about rectal sex, I’m not going to point out that the thread after this is about rectal sex, I’m not going to point out that the thread after this is about rectal sex, I’m not going to point out that the thread after this is about rectal sex, I’m not going to point out that the thread after this is about rectal sex, I’m not going to point out that the thread after this is about rectal sex, I’m not going to point out that the thread after this is about rectal sex)

Did somebody say something about rectal sex? Also, am I the only person who read that OP as recital sex and thought it was going to be about a bunch of 3rd graders were getting it on and was totally squicked out?

Heh. “Recital sex”. Only in the Catholic schools, ya know.

Nobody in here said anything about rectal sex. It was just the next post.

I never play in the sequential thread posts. It seemed like a good time to bring it up.

[QUOTE=Tuckerfan]
Speaking from experience here, never get involved with a hot, older, Canadian woman unless you’re prepared to deal with back problems for the rest of your life. (Mind you, it’s totally worth it, but still. . . )
[/QUOTE]

Care to elaborate on that? Like, she rode you so hard you slipped a disc?

K, 'nother date. This one is 38. Dare to compare.

You gotta email me about my potential toy for you. He’s 33 or so.

[QUOTE=alice_in_wonderland]
Ok, I’m back.

We had a lovely time. We had a nice dinner (mahi mahi) and…
[/QUOTE]
Mahi mahi? Are you sure you went to BP’s? Or do they just keep on giving me the old menu because “Spoons’ll never notice”?

(Of course, it’s possible you went somewhere else–BP’s was quite crowded last night.)

[QUOTE=Spoons]
Of course, it’s possible you went somewhere else–BP’s was quite crowded last night.
[/QUOTE]

ding ding ding

We got there and there was a huge line so we left.

It’s probably a good thing - he was pretty nervous - I think meeting some other people would have sent him right over the edge.

[QUOTE=elmwood]
Uhh … why is it that men who date women that are 10 years their junior – I’m talking about someone who is 35 or 36 dating someone that is 25 – are seen as perverted old men going through mid-life crisis, but it’s kEwL!!!1! for older women to date men a decade or younger?

[/QUOTE]

I don’t know anyone who thinks that.

First of all, mid thirties is hardly “mid life crisis” age

Second, it’s ALWAYS been acceptible for a man to date a younger woman, even much younger

Third, once you get past that “I’m just out of college” phase, there is little real difference between a single 25 year old and a single 35 year old. Most of my friends range in age from 22 to early 40s. Pretty much we all talk about the same stupid shit. After school you just aren’t lock-step with everyone born the same year as you anymore.

And finally, because older, more experienced women are HOT.

When I was 22, the older women in the tribe were mostly dead, life was tough during the ice age…

grins
FML

Okay, that’s it. I have to get fit now. It’s the only way I will be able to keep up with you folks.

I’m glad to hear that things went well, alice!

[QUOTE=sturmhauke]
Care to elaborate on that? Like, she rode you so hard you slipped a disc?
[/QUOTE]
To be honest, I don’t really know what we did that was so straining. It started out with me giving her oral, her moaning, then rotating through the usual positions, and when we were done a couple of hours later I had a pain in my back that made it almost impossible to walk. It periodically flares up and I have to do a bunch of specialized exercises to be able to walk again. The last time it happened, I had to get a friend to move me into some of the correct positions to fix mt back, because I couldn’t do it.

I miss Eileen (the Canadian gal), though it’s probably better we stopped seeing one another because I’d probably be a cripple by now (I bet I’d be a happy cripple, though! ;)).

[QUOTE=Tuckerfan]
To be honest, I don’t really know what we did that was so straining.
[/QUOTE]

It was the mukluks that did you in, I’m sure.

[QUOTE=alice_in_wonderland]
It was the mukluks that did you in, I’m sure.
[/QUOTE]
But she wasn’t wearing mukluks! (It was like the middle of April, so nice and toasty warm here.)

[QUOTE=alice_in_wonderland]
:eek:

That would be…bad. Note to self - buy more condoms…
[/QUOTE]

Actually I’m encouraging you because I want to see the “Alice is Pregnant” thread.

[QUOTE=Tuckerfan]
I miss Eileen (the Canadian gal), though it’s probably better we stopped seeing one another because I’d probably be a cripple by now (I bet I’d be a happy cripple, though! ;)).
[/QUOTE]

Damn, dude! :smiley: Well, if you’re gonna screw your back up, your method is way more fun than moving around 160 lb. plasma TVs.

[QUOTE=astro]
Actually I’m encouraging you because I want to see the “Alice is Pregnant” thread.
[/QUOTE]

Wow - you hate me that much eh?

[QUOTE=alice_in_wonderland]

We got there and there was a huge line so we left.

[/QUOTE]

Don’t tell me you were delayed because he came too late!

[QUOTE=alice_in_wonderland]
Ahhh, yes. Dinner. At the Y. That makes much more sense now. And no, probably not tonight. If I’m going to corrupt today’s youth, I want to do it SLOWLY… :smiley:
[/QUOTE]
So, you’re going to corrupt tomorrow’s youth instead? :smiley:

Alice, when I was in my early 30’s I “dated” someone who was 23…makes me warm and fuzzy just thinking about it now. Although we never went out for dinner; or coffee; or drinks; or, come to think about it, we never went out.

It was great.

Hope it works out great for you too!