I guess it’s okay that I missed this thread on Friday, if you didn’t go to BP anyway. BP is our restaurant - Jim and I met there. (We’ll have to meet you and Spoonette for dinner some Friday, Spoons - Jim and I go to BP quite frequently on Friday nights.)
[QUOTE=featherlou]
I guess it’s okay that I missed this thread on Friday, if you didn’t go to BP anyway. BP is our restaurant - Jim and I met there. (We’ll have to meet you and Spoonette for dinner some Friday, Spoons - Jim and I go to BP quite frequently on Friday nights.)
[/QUOTE]
Jebus - I’m kind of glad we didn’t wind up going to BP too. When I’m corrupting today’s youth, I prefer to do it with no audience.
[QUOTE=alice_in_wonderland]
Jebus - I’m kind of glad we didn’t wind up going to BP too. When I’m corrupting today’s youth, I prefer to do it with no audience.
[/QUOTE]
Heh…do you have ANY idea how this opens you up for cheap shots???
[QUOTE=alice_in_wonderland]
Jebus - I’m kind of glad we didn’t wind up going to BP too. When I’m corrupting today’s youth, I prefer to do it with no audience.
[/QUOTE]
And we had a front-row seat too, right in the mezzanine. Oh well.
Featherlou, sounds like a good idea. I know Spoonette would like to get together again sometime. But we’ll need plenty of notice–as you recall, I’ve been splitting my time between Calgary and Edmonton lately. I’m in Calgary this week and weekend, for example, but likely won’t be again for a few weeks.
Hey, do you suppose the four of us could observe Alice on her next date to BP’s?
[QUOTE=Spoons]
And we had a front-row seat too, right in the mezzanine. Oh well.
Featherlou, sounds like a good idea. I know Spoonette would like to get together again sometime. But we’ll need plenty of notice–as you recall, I’ve been splitting my time between Calgary and Edmonton lately. I’m in Calgary this week and weekend, for example, but likely won’t be again for a few weeks.
Hey, do you suppose the four of us could observe Alice on her next date to BP’s?
[/QUOTE]
Oh, absolutely. We could throw spitballs at them, and make funny faces at alice that her date can’t see. I mean, we could watch them from a distance and do nothing embarrassing AT ALL!
[QUOTE=featherlou]
Oh, absolutely. We could throw spitballs at them, and make funny faces at alice that her date can’t see. I mean, we could watch them from a distance and do nothing embarrassing AT ALL!
[/QUOTE]
I’m never leaving the house again. I’m going to be single until I die.
My man-senses tell me that there is something going on that i need to know about.
[/QUOTE]
Dude, have you not seen pictures of alice? She’s an uber hottie! We’re talkin’ red headed, big tittied, Audrey Hepburn, ninja-type chick here, not some cheap trash bimbo! No joke, no exaggeration! If it weren’t for those cold Canadian winters, I’d totally be up there stalking her now.
[QUOTE=Tuckerfan]
Dude, have you not seen pictures of alice? She’s an uber hottie! We’re talkin’ red headed, big tittied, Audrey Hepburn, ninja-type chick here, not some cheap trash bimbo! No joke, noI exaggeration! If it weren’t for those cold Canadian winters, I’d totally be up there stalking her now.
[/QUOTE]
True, I’ve never seen pics of her. I suppose I could if I chose to dig for them, but why?
I am capable of finding naked pics of hot chicks on the intarwebs. I’m pretty sure that there is ZERO chance that any sort of physical interaction could happen. That doesn’t even factor in my personal preferences.
Unless she’s hotter than any of the women I can download, why would I care?
Maybe I need to be in a committed relationship to be able to drool over some woman I’ll never meet.
[QUOTE=Tuckerfan]
Dude, have you not seen pictures of alice? She’s an uber hottie! We’re talkin’ red headed, big tittied, Audrey Hepburn, ninja-type chick here, not some cheap trash bimbo! No joke, no exaggeration! If it weren’t for those cold Canadian winters, I’d totally be up there stalking her now.
[/QUOTE]
Maybe you’re stalking her right now, and just pretending to be in Tennessee.
Dude, turn in your manhood card. alice is hotter than 99% of the pr0n chicks out there and has oodles of brains to boot. Also, you can interact with her on this message board, which puts her head and shoulders infront of the pr0n chicks.
featherlou, I wish, but I’m not that good of a liar.
[QUOTE=Tuckerfan]
Dude, turn in your manhood card. alice is hotter than 99% of the pr0n chicks out there and has oodles of brains to boot. Also, you can interact with her on this message board, which puts her head and shoulders infront of the pr0n chicks.
[/QUOTE]
I am intrigued by your response, and I would like to subscribe to your newsletter.
I think I’ll hold on to my manhood card for the time being. I’ll also try to stop raining on others’ parades.