[QUOTE=alice_in_wonderland]
There are pics of me all over the place.
[/QUOTE]
Cite? ![]()
[QUOTE=alice_in_wonderland]
There are pics of me all over the place.
[/QUOTE]
Cite? ![]()
[QUOTE=Red Barchetta]
Cite? ![]()
[/QUOTE]
Well, for one there’s the one she emailed me. (Score!)
[QUOTE=dnooman]
Someone goes on a date and it’s still news five days later?
What am I missing here?
[/QUOTE]
It was a really long date?
Do tell. Did you have that second date on Sunday? Inquiring minds and all that.
[QUOTE=velvetjones]
Do tell. Did you have that second date on Sunday? Inquiring minds and all that.
[/QUOTE]
I had the date on Friday. A date with a different (38 year old) boy on Saturday, and the second date on Sunday, yes.
I am a dating fool.
18 when I dated a 44 year old. Best. Relationship. EVER!
23 when I married the Sheckstress, who was 29 at the time, and had graduated from college.
8 years together next month. Ain’t life grand.