(Old) A Head For The Hills MMP

Holy :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: TweedleDumber plus his buddies were all back today AND our bitch of a G.M. was there too (coincidence? doubtful) but she came AT me because, no kidding, I use a checkmark on tickets where part of the order is done, instead of a dot like she prefers, oh and some guy collapsed in our parking lot & hit his head so hard EMT had to be called and TweedleDumber got the guy’s blood all over his hands, and because the night just wasn’t fun enough, the entire block lost power at 11:30 pm (we close at midnight) so we had to cook the last orders, shut down, and clean by phone flashlight and the last customer of the night bitched because we couldn’t take a credit card payment and her pizza wasn’t done enough. I was like, “Honey, we are literally DARK here, look around you!”
Manager refunded her money and told her to take it home and run it under her oven.

I couldn’t help it, I smirked, “If you even have power.”

I was already done with today before I got to work. This was about three week’s worth of b.s. squashed into a couple of hours.

Oh yeah, and when we all went outside for a smoke right after closing, some guy came by asking for food … yeah, no. Then he wanted a cigarette, and everyone circled their wagons. “No, buddy, this is my last one.”
He got super pissy, at a quad of semi-old ladies having a smoke in a dark parking lot, after ^^^^ because we weren’t feeling very friendly.

Good lord.