(Old) Going bats in the MMP

I’m glad you are feeling better. I thought about you when I was making hubs some cheese snacks today:

Imgur

Grate a cup of cheese (I used mild cheddar, but you can use just about anything), line a cookie sheet with parchment paper and make mounds of cheese. I used a tablespoon for measuring and should have used a teaspoon because these are not bite sized.

Bake at 400F for 13-15 minutes and let them cool on the pan.

Hubs approved of the finished product.

As long as I had the oven hot, I made him a dozen mini-frittatas for breakfasts. I noticed that the bacon I had cooked last weekend was gone, so I baked a pound of sausage patties as well.

French butter cookies were next. @carnut my new Instant Mixer creamed butter and sugar like a dream. They are round butter bombs without sprinkles, because sometimes I get tired of sweet.

As you are working and have limited kitchen space, would you like me to start putting half a dozen cookies per batch aside for you as I’m exploring my mixer? The same offer goes for @purplehorseshoe or any other Mumper. When the freezer bag is full, I will put a couple of apple slices in the bag and mail it off so you folks can have some random, but good cookies arriving at unexpected times.

You do NOT get cookies! I have something else in mind for you :slight_smile:

Hubs has put together a gallon bottle of Grey Goose vodka and juniper berries with plans to separate into smaller bottles and start playing with aromatics so he can get a good feel on how they affect the taste.

BBB can have cookies if she wants them though, LOL! (I might slip a small bottle in, you never know.)

I requalified for my cottage kitchen license and always use the same strict sanitation measures for all food as I do for cheese. It’s also a bit of laziness, besides knowing I’m making safe food, I don’t have to worry about skipping steps if I don’t get in the habit of picking and choosing at whim.

Thank you for the offer, but I was able to borrow one from a neighbor. This makes me happy, I can give it back when I’m done :slight_smile:

I’m glad you having such a wonderful time. It’s a shame Her Ladyship wasn’t able to share it with you.

If you aren’t going to be using it long, pop-up canopies are not horrible expensive and are fairly easy to set up.

There have been a lot of unsettling events happening in her little doggy world, hopefully she will stop acting out once she is sure where she is now.

I think she is full of used bull food.

You have also gone through a lot of unsettling changes as well and it seems to me that you are coping very well. No listen to her, she’s just crabby because nobody likes her dogs.

ARGGGHHH!

It always amazes me that other countries also do that foolishness with their clocks. STOP IT!!!

This sounds like more of a chore than at our home. Can you not put the fountain in the dishwasher? Ours gets loaded into the dishwasher on the same day as our housekeeper comes over so we don’t pay it much mind otherwise.

I LOVE the back-up camera in parking lots because I can’t see toddlers with my mirrors if they run behind my car and sadly, there are many inattentive parents who don’t hold their youngsters’ hands when walking around moving cars. Grrrr.

W00T!!! and more W00T!!! fer seconds :slight_smile:

Shudders with you.

Waves hello at another family sized suitcase. I hope her plans change.