OMG, I'm the first? An MMP

I so hope she doesn’t know, a midnight flit would be priceless!

We just got an email about a broken water pipe in the building, and all the bathrooms are out of commission. And now I have to pee.

Morning from Savannah Georgia. Only my liver has a blurf this morning.:smiley:

I spent much time yesterday outside working around the house.

I have darkness about me.

So Rosie, what about this Peter Capaldi fellow?

I am looking forward to it

Perhaps I will begin watching again.

I can’t believe how in love I am with this little girl. It’s amazing how much room your heart has for more and more love.

I coulda been first with the MMP if I’d posted when I got home from the hospital at 12:30 a.m. Husband had a major kidney stone attack, which started about midnight Saturday. However, unlike previous attacks, this one just kept getting worse until he finally conceded about 9:30 p.m. on Sunday that he’d like to go to the ER.

Upshot: Big honkin’ stone (7 mm!), so surgery today for a stent then lithotripsy. They’ve got him on sufficient dilaudid that he’s feeling no pain, literally, and he’s waiting for a surgical suite to open up. They call it surgery, but they insert the stent through the existing plumbing. :eek:

So i’m working from home this morning since I live about two blocks from the hospital.

that pic is way blurry, sorry :stuck_out_tongue:

The bathrooms at the office are officially out of commission. We have been given permission to leave the building and go find bathrooms when we need them. I decided to try the gas station down the road because if I went to Dunkin Donuts, I’d have to buy something. And coffee would jut exacerbate the whole situation later. :slight_smile:

I don’t know if the HFH knows or not, my mother may have told her.

I told my mother I am leaving but I know she doesn’t believe me, she thinks I am bluffing.

Nobody knows I have a contract in on a house. I’m not telling them.
The thought of sneaking out and not leaving a forwarding address is very tempting.

The HFH will be in Europe for two weeks in September, I am hoping to move within that time frame so I don’t have to deal with her gloating about it.

What is really sick, or sad, or stupid, however you want to look at it.
I told my mother, in front of her bf, that I didn’t know if Sah-son is coming with me or staying here. My mother wants him to stay with her.
Her bf went off on me, started screaming at me that of course he is leaving with me, he is MY son and MY responsibility and he is not staying in my mother’s house for her to take care of him.
As soon as he left the room my mother says to me, this is my house and Sah-son staying.
She won’t stand up to her bf, and he is so damned controlling and jealous.
I know this is why she really doesn’t want me to leave either,
I may be the one who will argue with her the most but I am the only one who doesn’t tell her what to do or try to run her life.

Her bf is so happy to see me go, he doesn’t know he is next on the HFH hit list. I know he will be out of here in less than a year and by then the HFH will be taking over everything and having my mother thinking she is incapable of doing anything for herself.

But I could be wrong, maybe they will all live in peace and harmony after I am gone :smiley:

I’m going to be happy to get away from teh crazy.

Is it just me or have the last few Doctors had a sameness to them? Is this the new “look” for Dr. Who? I like when there was a drastic change in between regenerations, like Tom Baker to Peter Davison or Colin Baker to Sylvester McCoy. Do the personalities still change or has that changed too? (This stuff is why I’m hesitant about trying the new Dr. Who.)

Baby Celeste is doing the Robot! D’aw.

sari, sounds like you’re leaving the crazy none too soon. I hope Sah-Son can escape it too.

The personalities do change, and the only “same” between Nine, Ten, and Eleven was their age range. Start with Eccleston’s first season and you’ll see how different each is. Nine was “all business”, Ten was more emotional, and Eleven has been “the guy in charge whose sanity is in question”. I am very interested in how Twelve developes

Howdy from irk. I so don’t wanna be here. However, here I am cause here I must be. Sigh.

I am gettin’ to play spy today. I suspect I have one participant who is working part-time which is a nono on a trainin’ program. One can’t do this and work elsewhere even if it is only part-time. Part-time is a job choice. The other I suspect injured a finger over the weekend and has decided to say she did it while in training at her host agency on Firday. I am awaitin’ work from her supervisor to see whether or not she reported bein’ injured as all injuries are supposed to be reported immediately and first aid and/or treatment sought. So, I have a request for wages form sent to the place I suspect the person is workin’ part-time and am awaitin’ word on whether or not the injury was reported. May be tellin’ two folks byebye soon.

Yays, boos, hugs, noogies, trouts, chitlins, how you doin’s, Sri Lankan spiders as needed.

Oh, yes of course, Baker is above all else Death Mistress. :smiley:

All the time with no pet sitting and now here it comes.
I had two jobs set up for the beginning of September, but I just got a 3 week job that goes until almost the end.
I took it, but she is the first I let know I may be moving.
I told her I wasn’t sure yet and that is why I haven’t said anything. So it will delay my move a little. However it’s a nice bit of money and I am going to need it.

I need to get up and get moving, calls to make and decisions to make and lots to do.

Spaz he says he is coming with me. He doesn’t want to move but he knows it’s not going to change around here. It’s put so much on hold, he needs to get a job but I haven’t been pushing it, he needs to register for college but I don’t know where he’ll be going.
Until I have the keys in my hand I’m not counting on anything.

Here’s a handy little tip for all you Mumper cooks: a pot on the stove will heat up lots faster if your turn on the burner. Just sayin’… :smack:

Wow.
I will add that to “CP’s Rules of Cooking”, a work in progress.

1. Turn the bacon.
  2. Turn the bacon.
  3. Nothing that comes out of a can or box is food.
  4. Turn on the burner.
  5. Get your spatula out before you begin making Hollandaise.

1/4 of the people here are Whovians.

OK, I don’t know who did it and I don’t care who did it, but whoever took my blue-handled scissors needs to return them post haste!

Thank you.

**flytrap **- I take exception to #3. Cereal comes out of a box, as do most pasta products. And pancake mix. And crackers. So you’re wrong. :stuck_out_tongue: