OMG, I'm the first? An MMP

Oh my goodness. I made so many mistakes today, inside and outside of work. I’m not even going to list them because it’d just depress me further.

Back to school tomorrow. I’m not looking forward to it.

At least I get to go to work again on Wednesday and I hope I won’t make as many mistakes as I did today.

Was it in a balloon in Warren Co? I took pix of a second Sat eve engagement at a balloon festival in two weeks.

A collection of sayings worthy to be embroidered on a throw pillow.

Spaz I want the entire collection. :smiley:

MOOOOOOM I’ll say it before and I’ll say it again. Why you do not have your own show on the Food Network is just beyond my comprehension.

On the stoopid digital tv converter box front, it turns out I may not even need the dang things bein’ as all my teevees were purchased after 2007 and are most likely already digital ready. Anywho, a service tech is comin’ out next Tuesday evenin’ (I asked for an after five p.m. appt and this was the first one available) to check things out. All I know is I connected the boxes, called the activation number, they would not activate and I spent about forty-five minutes with a very nice tech support person who told me I might not need the boxes. Anywho, if’n I don’t start losin’ channels, I should be fine.

Steak sallit was dindin and then I went out and did some yahd irk. I’s tahrd but not sleepified yet. Go figure.

I’m too anxiety-ridden to do anything. Great.

Maybe I should get my butt off the computer and try to practice the clarinet.

Happy MMP all! :slight_smile:

I’ve been reading books from the Longmire series, and they are so good; if you like the show on A&E, you’ll probably really enjoy the books. I’ve been trying out new authors and that one is definitely a keeper. I have to laugh, because I’ve even been trying out “romance” novels - and you know the ones I mean, the ones of a more graphical nature. Although I have NOT tried out that 50 Shades of Grey one - that is not my thang. :wink:

We are having a Ree Drummond (Pioneer Woman) breakfast/brunch for dinner dish tonight - eggs in nests. This is such a good egg dish; the nests are shredded hash brown that you cook first in muffin tins, then you bake an egg in each nest. One thing I do miss being so far from the ocean is fresh seafood. I love eggs benedict and the crab version of that is another favorite of mine. Breakfast - it’s what’s for dinner! :slight_smile:

Spaz, I’ve been meaning to ask you about this but keep forgetting: a cousin posted a link to a hotel in the Asheville area, it looks really interesting (she’d like to go there some time, I guess); it looks a bit like a stone castle (and no, it’s not the Biltmore mansion! LOL), and it also, supposedly, has a ghost! Do you know which place I’m talking of? Can you share any of the story with us, please? :slight_smile:

I haven’t talked to anyone in the family who went to my cousin’s funeral last Friday - there had been an estrangement with she and many of the family for years, unfortunately, and apparently her husband even went as far as to call some and tell them they were NOT to come to the funeral. :frowning: I just pray that she’s at peace now.

Hope everyone is enjoying their week so far, and thoughts and prayers to all who need them.

Midget sometimes the best thing to do is just chill.

Ima go lie upon the bed and watch teevee until sleepy time. I’s feelin’ tahrd now.

Nitey Nite Y’all!

Yeah, I’ve discovered that too. :wink:

It appears that the mourning doves have abandoned the nest they built on my porch. There is still one egg, and it’s been too long for hatching, so I assume it failed. I’ll wait until tomorrow to evict the nest.

Since Mama needs the operation, I’ll not argue with you, you wonderful, thoughtful, GIVING person, always thinking of others.
:slight_smile:

The resort hotel is the Omni Grove Park Inn in Asheville NC. It looks like a really interesting place. If anyone knows anything about it, please share. :slight_smile:

Mebbe get your butt off of the 'puter, but don’t put it on the clarinet, I don’t wanna hear that music. :eek:
Herbs, some of the things you tie up in 50 Shades look really tasty. I like this the best. Ohh la la! :stuck_out_tongue:

I went swimming earlier; I got water in my ear. It’s quite annoying. :mad:

Well, I have mis-typed “bass clarinet” as “ass clarinet” in the past.

Water in the ear is very annoying. :frowning:

The new HDTV comes on Friday. It turns out that they’ll take it out of the box and test it for me. I was like ‘no way,’ to which the email replied ‘way.’ We went back and forth like for a bit before it sunk in. Needless to say I was impressed. That does however mean that I really do have to get my act together by Friday and be ready to move the old one.

I’m so much more lucky than I deserve though. My next to last projection bulb burnt out just today so I’m using the back up which is probably only hours from blowing up as well. I couldn’t have timed this better than if I’d sacrificed a goat and read the entrails - not that the thought would even occur to me of course. :eek: :cool:

I wonder if it’s possible to post a post that’s just a smiley. Just a smiley, and nothing else.

:rolleyes:

It’s still monday, although it sure as hell ain’t mornin’.

I’ll post anyhow.

Hello everyone. Today at work was stressful and busy. I am looking forward to sleep.

That’s about it. Hope y’all had a nice Monday.

Hugs to everyone who needs them. Condolences for those who need to be condoled. Congratulations for those who need congratin’.

Good Mornin’ Y’all! Up and caffienatin’. YAWN 'Tis 75 foggy degrees Amurrkin out with a predicted high of 94 and a forty percent chance of rain. Since I have to go to the west forty today I say there shall be rain, plague and pestilence upon the land. :smiley:

Ok, that’s all I got for now. Need more caffiene and rumbly tummy is hongry. Then, alas, irk purtification must commence. Rah.

Happy Tuesday Y’all!

It’s highly overpriced and they’ve changed owners twice in the past year. My aunt and uncle used to stay up there a lot in the 1970s and they’ve said they won’t go back because they don’t like it anymore. Also, these are the assholes who woke me up twice in two weeks with their fireworks. I don’t know anything about the ghost except there supposedly is one.

I had a Caesar salad from Wendy’s yesterday and now my tummy is rebelling. I need to stay away from that stuff.

It’s Tuesday. I’m almost awake. Really, I am.

Need to be out of here in 1/2 an hour. :eek:

Hugs all.

GT