Pitting Jim_B

Is there a subreddit r/droolingidiots or something now?

Fucking obvious troll couldn’t be more fucking obvious. Its actually funny!

Is anyone else wondering whether Jim_B is a sock of Martin_Hyde?

Here’s the thing Jim. We don’t believe you. We think you’re a liar. We think you’re completely full of shit. So any attempts to garner sympathy through stories like this are useless. You don’t have this community’s trust.

You have access to the internet too. Really? There are other message boards where they treat me this way? Well, provide the links. I certainly won’t stop you. Jimbee is my typical user name I’ll get you started.

I know that this is the only board where I’m a piece of shit and a waste of skin apparently. I mean what did I do? Cannibalize children? And why why isn’t that degrading? But that’s another matter entirely. Let’s stay on-topic.

This is laughable (but not really any fun).

Is it possible (no, it isn’t) that you don’t know the actions that are being held against you? So this is yet another reason to disbelieve you, to regard you as a liar and a troll.

I suggest you stop digging.

Apart from going from…

…to posting every three or four posts (in this part of the thread anyway, which I kinda think might go on just a little bit longer than right here), good to know that 4-chan is treating you fairly and with respect.

Martin_Hyde was developmentally delayed? I do vaguely remember the name. But that’s all I remember :slightly_smiling_face: .

Well, I’m convinced, that’s (Jim_B) a troll. Glad the confusion was resolved. And since it hasn’t created any particularly interesting topics, zero loss for an ignore.

Jim, you’ve never helped your own case. First, your overuse of smiley face emojis isn’t just annoying; it’s downright creepy, as in “Keith Hunter Jespersen, is that you?” creepy. (For those who don’t want to click on the link, he’s the Happy Face Killer.)

Whether or not you’re a troll, you’re clearly a rather pitiable human being. You send your unsolicited crackpot theories to prominent people. Your posts indicate a mental age of about 13. You tend to start a new thread and then not respond to comments or questions. All this is troubling.

If this is the only message board in which people speculate about your mental health or IQ, it’s because standards are higher here than on Reddit or 8chan. You could’ve used those higher standards to propel you to construct stronger arguments, but you didn’t. You could have learned more about logic and evidence, but you declined. Whether those repeated failures are due to mental deficiencies or trollish tendencies, the end result is the same, so before you flounce off, consider this: The fault, dear Brutus. lies not with the SDMB but with yourself.

I’m pretty sure we’ve never had any posters who were accused of being serial killers, and certainly none who were outed as such.

There’s always a first time, though. :scream:

Pretty much anyone who comes into the Pit to defend themselves from a troll accusation is a troll. When an unfounded accusation of trolling occurs (and it happens often enough) honest posters tend to let their posting style speak for itself. In our current pittee’s case, it was obvious before he started down this pathetic attempt at defense.

Has “I post waaay worse stuff on other forums and they don’t get as mad as you guys” ever worked as a defense?

I neglected to include the link. Happy Face Killer.

Are you people ever this obnoxious and hateful to people in real life? I’m serious, I really wonder.

And I don’t think there’s ever an occasion I ever had to call someone a piece of shit or a waste of skin. I’m serious, I simply never have.

EDIT: And as I said before, I’m not bragging.

I wasn’t sure where to put this, so not to chance fate, I’ll put it here.

I did a thread about Pakistani cab drivers and religious freedom. I won’t post a link, for the same reason. But I was accused of racism for posting it and it was closed. I just wanted to say that it was not my intention for it to seem that way. If there is still a link to it somewhere, you can decide for yourself.

Also one of the moderators called it a “racist rant”. That is a very serious charge to make of anyone. I am not commenting on the charge. But I feel compelled to state that fact.

And I feel compelled to tell your obviously trolling ass to go fuck itself, and take the rest of you with it.

Yes, all the time! But it’s OK, because we do it while smiling. :slight_smile:

Linky.

You don’t say! :astonished:

You also got a warning for it. You seem to get more than your share of warnings, I presume because we’re all so hateful here. :slight_smile:

You posted this absolute bullshit:

I don’t have a cite just at the moment. But I know a little while ago, there was this rather unique religious discrimination case.

Pakistani taxi drivers in New York claimed their religion forbade showering and bathing. So thus, when their bosses (and presumably other people) complained, they cried religious discrimination.

Now federal and state law does protect against religious discrimination. But not bathing and the body odor that would result. Is that a legitimate claim?

I know rights is always a balancing act. This person’s claim against another’s. You see why this would be a unique situation.

Oh, and I know that this is Great Debates. But I still have to ask. How did the situation ultimately turn out?

Thank you in advance for your kindly replies :slight_smile: .

for which you got this comment from one moderator:

This sounds like absolute nonsense, and if you have no cite, it was an irresponsible and racist thing to post. You do know about Google, right?

The thread is closed and further moderator action may happen.

and this well-explained warning from another:

Starting a racist thread in GD without even a crappy cite. You know what we call that? A warning for Jim_B.

If you do something like this again it will be a suspension.

It seems fairly straightforward. You posted an asinine obviously racist rant and then pretended that putting an emoji at the end made it all okay because, after all, you were “just asking an innocent question”.

And this is just my humble opinion, but you might want to hold off using the word fact until you actually learn what one is.

You are right about one thing, though. Accusing someone of being a racist is very serious. How’s about you not post racist stuff so’s you won’t have to worry about being called racist? As one of the late show hosts said not so long ago (I’m paraphrasing here, but not changing the meaning at all), “Today’s racists are quite offended when they are called racists, but they have no problem with being racists and doing and saying racist things”.

It’s hard to keep track of all the groups that Jimbee has denigrated, though always with a smilie. They include immigrants, gays, and the entire population of Denmark, which apparently acquiesces to living under a brutal monarchist dictatorship. By extension, I guess this also denigrates the citizens of all constitutional monarchies, who are stupid enough to live under medieval rule.

ETA:
:slight_smile: