Post a photo...of your FEET.

Stopped along the Rogue River just below Hellgate Canyon, to get the water out of my tahiti…
Primate and Ursus Americanus paws

And, taken a few minutes ago:
Kickin’ Back with the SDMB

The metallic and rhinestones distract you from whatever that bruise is on my toe!

If anyone is tempted, qvc.com item A80920.

This is what 50 looks like
I’ve been fighting a fungal infection on my nails for the last 9 months. I just took off my work shoes too. I’m not worried that I’ll be starring in any foot fetishists’ dreams any time soon.

My right foot.

And lots of beads. And plantar fasciitis.

You should get extra points for including the this thread in your picture. :smiley:

I really like those shoes. I had a similar pair that I got from asianideas.com; I keep meaning to get a new pair but the ones I want are out of stock.

Artfully cropped to spare everyone the horror of my legs and put more emphasis on the Caribbean. I have great feet, and just got an awesome new red polish. I only polish my toenails, so I have fun with it.

Hey! Where’s MY points? :slight_smile:

Sorry… Hadn’t made it that far into the thread. :smack:

You get extra credit for the logo. :wink:

I can do better than that - I can do you lots of feet!

Mine’s one in the lilac and white flip-flops with the deep pink toenails, next to the guy in the light-coloured trousers and shoes.

Strangely enough, I have a recent pic of my feet.

Why do I feel like I’m fueling someone’s fetish?

I took the picture to show a friend my tan was getting as dark as his natural tone. :smiley:

Fine. Here they are, freezing on a rock in a creek under a waterfall behind our cabin in North Carolina.

And here they are, pedicured and sandaled, propped on my desk.

Frankly, I don’t care if anyone’s whackin’ off to the sight of my feet.

Ok.

But just one. I’m shy.

I’m also a man of wealthy & taste.
Can you guess my name?
:smiley:

Heh. Honestly, having a "foot fetish’ thread didn’t even cross my mind. Not that there would be anything wrong with that!

No, I just thought this could be a alternate/parallel thread for those disinclined to display their mugs to the general public. I’m a solo traveler, and I take a lot of photos with my feet in the foreground (along with the always popular “waving shadow of myself” shot). Like I said in the OP, I thought it might be fun.

Besides, I didn’t think I’d get a lot of replies if I started a thread called “Post a pic…of your THUMB” :stuck_out_tongue:

Don’t be too sure.

You asked, blondebear, and I comply…

Crazy interlocking toe action:

And hot toe on monitor action FTW!

I never thought I’d say this, but… some of you have sexy feet. I didn’t even know feet could be sexy!

You know who you are.

Nice!

I took these after I dropped a jam jar on my big toe a few weeks ago.

Foot
Feet

My feet - taken about 5 minutes ago.

This is pretty much how I’m always sitting here at my computer desk.

Mine!