Post a photo...of your FEET.

Yay! Now that I’ve finally bought my own digital camera, I can participate in these threads! Les tootsies de twicks.

(http://i280.photobucket.com/albums/kk167/jzanni_3302/Things%20I%20Made/MidnightattheOasis019.jpg)
and right.

Very nice, Ms. Pumpkin. I bet you look great in boots.

Hanging out in my room at the retreat last year…

Two Dopers’ feet for the price of one: whiterabbit’s and my feet just after dunking them in the waters of Redfish Lake up in the Sawtooth Mountains in Idaho on a Monday, when the ice on the lake had just melted over the weekend – in other words, 32.5°F water:

four very cold feet

The most beautiful picture I have of my feet!
That was in Thailand-best holiday ever. My feet are on the right.

I’ve never taken a picture of my feet before. But I like the idea a lot of you have with doing it on vacation. Not more than 5 mins ago

Henna feet…my first time staining my own feet.

Thank you. :wink: :smiley:

My paws

My feet went to the beach today. No, there’s nothing wrong with the contrast, I really am that fair.

Foot in action.

Follow the white rabbit!

:slight_smile:

I’d put my metatarsals up here, but they currently have a mild fungal infection as well as a poison ivy outbreak. You really don’t want to see that this early in the morning.

This is fun, but as a two-year-old thread many of the links are no longer good. elemefayoh or anyone else, please feel free to start a new tootsie thread. I’m sure we’d all love to start the foot fetish afresh.

Ellen Cherry
MPSIMS Moderator