Seriously, you're going to eat that? Ugh.

YEAH! Me too! With Spam, and Hunt’s Tomato Paste.

Hey, we ate it, didn’t we?

That which does not fill us makes us hungrier…

Have you tried it? It’s actually quite good, especially when you add Sriracha to the mix. The dog has to be fried or grilled, however. The combination of smokey, hot and nutty is good stuff.

For me, it’s peanut butter and mayo sandwiches on white bread. My wife leaves the room.

I deliberately ask for a side of mayo at a burger joint, because not only do I like dipping my fries in it, it grosses out the people sitting around me. What, you don’t like potato salad either?

Were you also “eating a sandwich”? :wink:

mayo, ketchup and a scoop of pickle relish. This is called Thousand Island Dressing, I believe. Or at least that’s what my mother called it.

Fried chicken livers, heavily dipped in ketchup. My husband refuses to be in the house with me when I’m cooking/eating those, but man, are they good!

French vanilla ice-cream on top of pepperoni pizza.

It sounds ghastly, but was actually remarkably yummy.

The aftermath, as it were, is probably equally unpleasant!

:smiley:

Raw hamburger with a bit of salt.

Sometimes that’s local carefully stewarded grass-fed . . . and sometimes that’s what was on sale from the grocery store that probably contains components from hundreds of cows.
Ironically, I normally eat so little meat that people often assume that I’m a vegetarian. I suppose when my body decides it is time to top off the iron, the message is urgent by that point.

Really? That kind of sets off my “ew” factor as ground beef is almost akin to raw chicken in it’s germy content, as well as it being close to “here’s the leavings we squeegeed up off the cutting room floor…grind it into burger”.

One very hot day I came home and couldn’t decide between a beer and a scoop of ice cream. So naturally I compromised and made myself a beer float. IPA with a scoop of vanilla. It wasn’t half bad, actually.

Canned pear halves with a dollop of Miracle Whip in the middle. My mom eats this. She also eats liver sausage and Miracle Whip sandwiches. She’s so fecking weird.

Haggis. Really. And anchovies.

And here’s a sandwich my mother used to make us kids, and I’ve made it as an adult and it’s really, really tasty.

Toast white bread. Layer it with peanut butter, mashed banana, mayonnaise, and bacon.
Squish together, and eat.

I know a guy who swears he eats…

mashed banana and mayonnaise sandwiches.

The stomach turns.

Crushed potato chips, Tabasco, M&Ms, with a Coke to wash it down.

I’ll have to try that sometime. I’ve had salami with peanut butter, and it’s a whole lot better than it sounds.

When I was a kid, this was an impromptu salad dressing. Add sweet relish and it’s Russian dressing.

Add a splash of vanilla for variety. Or use brown sugar or confectioner’s sugar.

My mother makes a cold potato salad with mashed potatoes, cider vinegar, and chopped onions, chopped boiled egg, and chopped pickles. I love it. As a sandwich.

Since I was a kid, bolony with mustard and mash a handful of potato chips in there. Not so much gross, but unusual.

Heck, I still do that. Brown sugar, butter, flour, a titch of water, and then either vanilla extract, almond extract, cocoa, or any combination depending on what I’m craving. Can even stick it in the microwave for a few seconds to make it half baked!

I don’t think anyone would ever look at that and say “ugh”.

I make a Guiness Float using vanilla ice cream and chocolate cake. Delicious, but looks frightful.

Ben & Jerry’s Pineapple Passionafruit Frozen Yoghurt scooped up with Sesame Dipping Chips.