Shame on those that refuse the vaccine

Sure we do. They’re ignorant suckers who believe transparent lies like, “People who die in auto accidents are being listed as covid fatalities.” They’re low status losers who don’t have much going for them except an unearned feeling of superiority to people who are actually accomplished. They’re selfish assholes who don’t care how their actions impact anyone else so long as they aren’t personally inconvenienced.

It’s not hard to sus you people out. You’re about as deep as a cookie sheet.

According to this article:

During June, every person who died of COVID-19 in Maryland was unvaccinated, according to a spokesperson for the governor’s office.

Is that a good reason?

Or a stream of unconsciousness.

That’s wonderful.
You haven’t addressed what I said in that post about the people who have passed away while having covid, I’m not talking about the car accidents. Just people who died in hospital within 30 dags of getting covid. Thousands of people with covid on the certificate.

A new wave of infections caused by the Delta variant has caused COVID-19 case counts to climb again in the US after months of steady decline. Demand for vaccines has waned with just 48% of the population fully vaccinated, and health officials are now going door-to-door in some areas to increase coverage. Exhausted hospital workers are bracing for another surge of patients. The majority of cases are now in young adults, a group that’s been less likely to be vaccinated. Health officials are keeping a close eye on breakthrough infections and transmission in people who are fully vaccinated. Most serious cases of COVID-19 now are in people who have declined to be vaccinated.

Of the 61 patients between the ages of 16 and 30 who had only been mildly ill, 32 (52%) continued to have symptoms at six months, including loss of taste and smell (28%), fatigue (21%), trouble breathing (13%), impaired cognition (13%) and memory problems (11%).

In a small study of ECGs on National Collegiate Athletic Association (NCAA) Division II athletes, those who had been infected with COVID-19 had a prolonged PR interval compared with matched athletes who had not been infected.

What does it have to do with you or society as a whole?
Most people die of lung cancer are smokers, too.

The issue with ‘anti vaccer’ bashing I thought was because it floods the health care system if selfish unvaccinated people take up hospital beds. NHS is not overrun, and won’t be now with all the people vaccinated. It will only get easier from now. Same with other health care.

If any time was logical for a mandatory vaccine it was last year, when there wasn’t a vaccine.

So why are you trying to say everyone should get the vaccine?

I know it’s too alien a concept to be a healthy person relying on your immune system…

He knows more than you, from what the family told him. I can ask him now but it won’t change your mind on anything will it.
Look at how the numbers have been wrong from the beginning because of dodgy statistics. Or don’t.

Accomplished like an Internet mod. You don’t even know me you ignorant American prick

Nah, it’s because they kill other people.

I know that you’re either deliberately lying about covid, or too stupid to tell when someone is lying to you about it.

In my county alone, several children under the age of 2 died from COVID, along with a number of older children, teenagers, and previously perfectly healthy adults. Multiply that by however many counties there are in the country with a similar population density.

Since you claim to care about people with cancer:

I know you’re not going to believe me, but the last time I got a flu shot it gave me the flu. Why should I take the risk of getting covid just to make you feel better?
Another thing, over 35% of people who got the covid shot are getting the delta variant, so what’s the point of getting vaccinated at all?

This is a good example of the lack of reasoning among the anti-vax crowd.

You didn’t get the flu from the shot. You already had the flu when you got the shot, but hadn’t had it long enough to develop symptoms yet.

Because 99% of the people dying of delta are unvaccinated.

Are you sure it’s not “35% of people who get the Delta variant are already vaccinated”?

Because the pandemic is not any better this year than it was last year. The only reason we’re seeing less deaths and infections is because we have a vaccine this year. In countries where they don’t have a vaccine available, the infection rates and death rates continue to grow.

What is wrong with your thinking? You’re not even making any sense.

So they told him, and he told you. That’s your “evidence”? Somebody told somebody told somebody told you…

What fucking numbers? What are you talking about?

You would think so. I, personally, relied on my immune system, by getting the vaccine. But over half of the country doesn’t trust their immune systems enough to take that simple, basic, and obvious measure.

I think of myself as young (although I’m really not) and invincible (although I’m really not). I don’t get sick often, and when I do, it hits others in the household much harder than it hits me. I trust my immune system for me.

I also realize that I’m not the only person living in my house, my neighborhood, my town, my state, my country, my world. I actually did NOT get the vaccine as early as possible because I am able to work from home and was able to socially distance well at other times. I DID get the vaccine - not because I am worried about the effects of COVID-19, but because the more people that get vaccinated, the less the virus can spread; the fewer people in my world, my country, my state, my town, my neighborhood, my house that would contract the virus and possibly die.

People who are not vaccinated but have the opportunity are selfish.