Shame on those that refuse the vaccine

https://www.reuters.com/world/russias-daily-covid-19-deaths-exceed-one-thousand-mark-2021-10-16/

Russia was quick to develop and launch its Sputnik V vaccine when the coronavirus pandemic struck last year, but take-up has been slow, with many Russians citing distrust of the authorities and fear of new medical products.

Only around 48 million out of 144 million Russians are fully vaccinated, according to the latest data from the coronavirus task force, with 51 million having received one shot.

Russia has fallen for its own antivax hoaxes.

In Яussia, why not just яound up the non-vaxxeяs and forcibly vax them all? Isn’t that the kind of thing they can do theяe?

You may be onto something there! Convince the anti-vaxxers that hospitals will deliberately expose you to 5G, brainwash you into believing “Big Pharma” lies, and force you to bear Bill Gates’ babies. That’d open up beds for vaccinated people with serious health issues.

I seriously doubt they would have liked the type of prayers I’d’ve been giving.

I just found out that my anti-vaxx aunt and uncle both got covid. My uncle was sent home to die but seems to be rallying. He’s 90! Her case wasn’t as bad, but maybe it’s because she has youth on her side, a young 78.

My fully vaccinated (with booster) mom says it’s hard to find sympathy when she talk to her sister.

“All of the above” is also an option.

D’oh! Curse your obvious solution to the dilemma.

I’ve heard it both ways.

Don’t forget to arrange the extradition to the Dakotas Quarantine Zone.

Ten years ago, I would have never expected so many people being so god damn stupid. There’s a great chance that this crazy person believes in this shit. He may be intentionally antagonizes people online, but he’s not an anomaly, and probably believes the things he posts.

I have a headache.

I know, people are a lot dumber than I thought. It is depressing.

Since this person also is not responding to corrections, questions, or requests, perhaps it would be best not to try any more.

I’m not trying to say I’m so intelligent… I’m not. These people are beyond dumb.

I get it, I do. I was fully supporting your position. COVID has really woke me up to the fact that we’re collectively dumber than I ever thought.

They’re not dumb. They’re uneducated, and they’ve been purposely propagandized to within an inch of their lives.

They’re confined to only very specific “news” sources, and they cleave to them like barnacles to rocks. To do otherwise means they’ll have to set aside an identity they’ve carefully constructed in order to belong to their in-group.

It’s sad and scary. I am very gratified to see the SD community bring their facts and citations to show this person how woefully misinformed they are.

Lol they’re trolling you. You aren’t educating shit.

But I’m not that educated… I trust people who are. They don’t. It’s horseshit that we have shared air between us. They are dumb.

To be fair, shit for brains hasn’t told us that the vaccine makes you sterile or magnetic . . . yet.

There COULD be some lurkers getting educated.

Doubtful