Shup up wiith the "shut up" already

touche

Also, just for the edification and delight of the stoners in this thread, over the last year I have spent considerable money on marijuana. An uncle to whom I was close was diagnosed with esophageal cancer and a friend with ovarian cancer. I purchased the weed because neither of them were people who had the kind of contacts necessary. I kept them both supplied with tincture, butter, and other consumables as they endured their treatments. Then, last month, I lost both of them within a week of each other. Marijuana is a good thing. It eased their last days, at least a little. I don’t even object to people using it for fun any more than I object to people having a beer for fun. Stoners who can’t go a day without getting high? Fuck your mother.

I too have helped out friends needing medicine. I could go the rest of my life without getting high, but I choose not to. In fact, I choose to rarely skip a day, which in no way impacts negatively on those who use cannabis as a medicine.

Oh, and my moms dead.

Lick your balls, we know you want to!

Stoner POS. Your chemical dependancy does not make you a hero of the revolution.

Revolution? Hero? No clue what you rambling on about.

Those balls aren’t going to lick themselves; get to work!

One might begin to think that y’all have some boring history that is outside the scope of this thread or maybe even this board?

If I could do that, do you think I would be wasting time posting on a messageboard?

Regards,
Shodan

If you could lick Scumpups balls you wouldn’t post here anymore?

Might want to pet him first, he seems kind of mean.

****I am going to my Mothers 81’st birthday party on Sunday .

My brother and I WILL be partaking of some sweet Colorado High Country medicine…

I am 58, he is 60…

I have no doubt our careers and choices will provide a good retirement, when we choose to retire.

…Mom is 81…and could drink anyone but Kayaker and me under the bridge… she does not use weed…but uses CBC cream for her hands…It works.

ScumDude… Enlighten-Up!!

and since this is the pit…Fuck Off.