Stomp the Chihuahua

I like the chihuahua (ducking). What I can’t stand is that stupid Jack-in-the-Box guy.

At least the Jack-in-the-Box guy has a sense of humor. The damn chihuahua has all the charm of a walking hemorrhoid.

“Bodie, I noticed you stopped stuttering.”
“I’ve been giving myself shock treatments.”
“Up the voltage.”
-Real Genius

The chihuahua is tired. The black twins on the Old Navy commercials are attractive, but vapid.

But damn. Snuggle is creepy. My sister used to have a Snuggle doll, and if you think the commercials are terrifying, try sleeping with one of those things in the house.

You know who really irritates me? “It’s the same thing!!!”

–Tim

We are the children of the Eighties. We are not the first “lost generation” nor today’s lost generation; in fact, we think we know just where we stand - or are discovering it as we speak.

Homer - YES! That 1/2 Price Store guy drives me up a wall. I’m boycotting that store just because of those ads. And people now think it’s funny to use that phrase in conversation when two things are alike…arghhh!

I don’t watch much TV, but I do listen to the radio in the car. I’m mostly sick of Jamie Lee Curtis in those cell phone ads.

Actually, the Doughboy is dead, burnt by a raging yeast infection. He was survived by Mrs. Doughboy and 3 muffins. The funeral will be held at 3:45 for forty minutes, or until lightly brown. In leiu of flowers, doughnations will be accepted.

But will the doughboy rise again?

No… No… Don’t do it, I can’t let myself do it…

[Valerie - I’m guessing that if you saw MarkSerlin walking a Chihuahua in a dark alley, it would pretty much do you in?]

Um, I don’t think walking is what MarkSerlin would be doing to the Chihuahua in a dark alley.

Damn! I always crumble.

• I theeenk I need a beeger box!*

classic!

I like the dog. and the doughboy…but the snuggle bear is evil.
You want a scary image?

How 'bout the puffy white tire guy holding a baby???

To Sylence:

That reminds me of that Far Side cartoon where the old man is sitting in his easy chair, watching TV and his ol’ lady is in the kitchen preparing dinner. On the underside of his size 14s is the squashed remnants of a little yapper. The caption reads:

“Helen paused. With an audible ‘WUMPH,’ Muffy’s familiar yipping had ended and only the sounds of Ed’s football game now emanated from the living room.”

Damn, how I miss that panel!

And I sure would not miss seeing fewer and fewer commercials - Taco Bell, Old Navy or other wise!

“Quoth the Raven, ‘Nevermore.’”
E A Poe

He he he, Taco Bell, what a joke. Grade D meat all the way around.

Cue commercial:

The chihuahua marches into view, dressed like Adolph Hitler. A thousand SS stormtroopers march behind him. Before them, a small garrison of Nazi soldiers is pointing its rifles at twenty terrified prisoners.

“Sieg heil!” the garrison commander blurts, saluting the chihuahua. “Vee found zees prisoners hiding out in an abandoned barn. Three of zem ver carrying hamburgers!”

“Execute zem!” the chihuahua barks in reply. “No von iss to be shpared, who doss not eat at Taco Bell!”

As the garrison lines up the prisoners and levels their rifles at them, a second-in-command interrupts with, “Mein Fuehrer! Vee have reason to belief zat most of zeez prisoners are taco-eaters forced to eat burgers against zeir vill!”

The chihuahua sneers. “Kill zem all, and let zeir God sort zem out!”

The truth, as always, is more complicated than that.

God DAMN! How about that horrible creepy little girl on the Coke (Pepsi? Whatever) commericials-- the one with like 470 tiny shark teeth in multiple rows or something. I only watch TV one night a week, but it’s enough so that when I see one of those ads starting I DIVE across the room for the volume knob.
I liked the chihuahua ad with the Lizard, but that was long long ago and it’s not funny any more and just the word “chalupa” makes me shiver.
In town here there is a locally made ad for someplace called “Mattressland” which is particularly poorly done and reminds me of the “Spatula City” ad on a Simpsons episode.

OOOH! That girl is creepy! The Welches juice kids are very disturbing, too. How can those kids mouths twist in that way?

But the Kia adds are awful, too. ::condescendingly:: Nooooo!

'Scuse me, while I kill this guy.

–Tim

We are the children of the Eighties. We are not the first “lost generation” nor today’s lost generation; in fact, we think we know just where we stand - or are discovering it as we speak.

What kind of person owns these little worthless dogs anyway? May as well have a pet mouse. Come on over you fucking taco dog, I got a hungry pit bull that you would make a good snack for.

Pit

Creepy? You want creepy? I can think of nothing creepier than the incessantly obnoxious Paul Reiser in the long distance ads.

I don’t want to stomp him…I want someone to drive a steamroller over him so I won’t have to watch any more of his stupidity masquerading as humor.

I open my mouth and the whole world turns smart

i hate that dog… right on! the commercials are so irritating! ahhhhhhh!

Chief’s Domain - http://www.seas.ucla.edu/~ravi

PitBullDawg

How about a very old couple who kept 6 of 'em? Having this tiny pack after you while delivering papers was truly a laughing matter.

How about a 7 year old boy and his 13 year old brother? Got the little darling for a birthday present. The family also has a Spitz and a Doberman. Bets have been taken.

You know there are laws regarding letting your dogs run loose, Jois. What the hell though I can’t find any fault with a dog lover! My Put me down for $50 bucks on the Doberman.

The ever insensitive, politically incorrect PitBullDawg.
Political correctness is a disease. Cure it with the truth.

“Oooh, hurt me!”

I like that dog. I don’t watch much TV. I don’t even own a TV. All I get is second-hand TV. I guess I’m not sick of the dog yet. The first commercial was the greatest.

Taco Bell RULES! Best food after a hangover, I think.

There’s always another beer.