Stomp the Chihuahua

Who would win in a fight: a rottweiler, or a rottweiler’s weight in chihuahuas?

Find out at http://www.lightlink.com/grudge/old/rott-chi.html

Thanks for the link, tracer!

“Show me a sane man, and I will cure him for you.”----Jung

Oops. Sorry to be MIA for so long. I said:

Fact is, as long as I leave the broadcast antnna unhooked, out TV is only a VCR with a 19" monitor. Lucky me.

Umm, Tracer, I think the rottweiler’s weight in the bald poodle dogs would win. The rottie would (unfortunately) choke to death on the little buggers.

Prairie Rose

If you’re not part of the solution you’re just scumming up the bottom of the beaker.

Thanks for the link, tracer!

That was a good one. I’m sending a copy in all of my belated New Year’s greetings.

I’m still keeping my eye on that house.

And here I thought the title to this thread was a new version of “Whack A Mole.”

I hate chihuahuas, but in general I have no use for dogs of any sort. Sycophantic schmoes.

While the new Chihuahua still lives, here’s a quote from one of my uncles:

Jois,
While in the service I was stationed at Fort Huchica in southern Arizona and made frequent trips to Nogales just across the boarder. I saw a few of these contests and the Chihuahas won most of the time. The only way they
could make it more interesting was to reduce the number of Chihuahas.

Viander is right, they are Land Pirahnas and extremely vicious.

I usually believe everything this particular uncle says, so I believe this is true. Uncle is about 53-55 so that makes his service time Vietnam. So his visits to the “fights” would have been mid 60s.

Oh, I’m gonna keep using these #%@&* codes 'til I get 'em right.

I used to have a chihuahua–Paco. He was the sweetest little ratmutt. Smart, too.

That little girl in the pop commercials…where the hell did she come from? I even saw her on Leno. She is not, shall we say, precocious. Kinda dull, actually.

hate the dog
hate the species in general, something very evil about them. rat dogs rat dogs, my god if you want a dog get a real one, not a shaking, cowering, yapping ridiculous looking rat.(describing my ex neighbours chihuaha) I have that awful shudder going through my body just thinking about it.
urrgggggg I mean I love animals, but what the hell is that thing??
I say if we aren’t allowed to kill them all off - send all the little rodents off to a deserted island with their equally annoying owners - then they can all enjoy each other.

I am an equal opportunity hater of product mascots. I hate each and every product mascot mentioned in this thread. I hate product mascots that have yet to appear. The instant I see a new product mascot, I hate it with all my force. I do like people, though, so long as they do not appear in commercials.