Survivor: Gabon Finale 12/14/2008

Corrine needs that smirk bitch slapped off her face.

Sugar was shut out. That was so wrong.

yup,hope she wins the fan vote.

West coast folks – if you haven’t gathered, the results show is on now – and we just found out that Bob won. And Susie got three votes?!?!?! and Sugar got none!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Heh. CBS could have used a longer delay.

Woohoo!

Yay Bob. Too bad about Sugar. I’m thinking it must’ve been Matty, Kenny and Crystal who vote for Suzie.

Holy shit! I can’t believe Suzie got 3 votes and Sugar got none. That bespeaks some real bitterness against Sugar.

No surprise that Bob won, though the jury questions were a little tough for him.

Randy aint happty bout the salvaged fake idol.

Randy is the kind of person who ain’t happy about anything ever.

I agree with Susie. He’s a very sad, sad, man. I know he doesn’t see it, but he’s pathetic and I feel pathos for him.

Oh, yeah. The jury was majorly bittercakes.

But Sugar did not help herself…she pulled an Amanda. If you are the major force behind removing most of the jury, OWN IT! Being all embarrassed and apologetic does not work!

And Suze? The question that (I think) Charlie asked, about why do you deserve a million dollars while all of us are over here on the jury? There is only one right answer to that: “Because I’m up here, and you all are over there”. OWN YOUR GAME! Yeah, you didn’t really do that much, but you outlasted a whole lot of other people. OWN THAT!

Shoot.I was hopin they would ignore Corrine altogether in the reunion.

Randy really is pathetic. It was a fucking cookie.

Ha! Corrinne getting booed is priceless!

Yay for Bob! Boo for Suzie getting any votes and Sugar getting none! That was just wrong!

ARRRRGGGGHHHH!!!

I have not read this thread. Not even now.

I went to another message board where I’ve never seen a single Survivor thread, and where I had no reason to even begin to suspect that there would be one now.

And there was a spoiler right in a thread title. Same thing that happened on Survivor 1.

:mad: :mad: :mad:

OK, so the vote was anticlimactic for obvious reasons.

Question: Did CBS turn off the audio for a couple of seconds? I thought I hears Randy say, ‘Kiss my ass!’, and then it went silent.

Or was it just a glitch?

I think it went silent on “ass”

I just created a TiVo wishlist search for Sugar. I need more Sugar. Damn that girl is fine. She’s my first Survivor crush since Christy Smith.

I was very very pleased to see Bob win it…I think this may be the first season where the person I wanted to win from the beginning actually won. I was disappointed that Sugar or Matty didn’t win the fan vote though.
Tell you what, after watching that Reunion show, it’s obvious that Corrine is one fucked-up bitch. I kinda feel bad for Randy though…during the show, I thought he was just a kind of a curmudgeon, but it became obvious during the reunion that he is indeed IRL a bitter, angry person all the time.

She was in the 3rd season of Gilmore Girls for around four or five episodes, as a rival for a boy that Rory liked/hated.