The I'm up early MMP!

Baby, you watch waay too much TV! :smiley:

I’m up early too, at least, for me. I had to drop off the key to the truck at the truck hospital. Hubby’s baby is bleeding water. So, we’re going to bleed a bucket of money. :rolleyes:
Since it’s supposed to snow(!) today, he had to rent a car to go to work. The 'Vette, doesn’t do snow. Once it starts, I’m stuck in the house until tomorrow. That’s no problem, since I don’t do snow either. :cool:

Another one up early. Decided not to try going back to sleep and to just get going, and was halfway to work when my (cell phone) alarm went off. :smiley: Being up early was no fun, but skipping the worst of morning rush hour traffic sure was!

peedin, I bet it’s not the plants themselves but the soil - perhaps over-watered to the point of growing some mildew?

okay. Now I’m awake.

blurf.

Found the SDMB Dead Pool and promptly killed my productivity for the day ----------- so I already win!

Wow. Crazy weekend. In a clever move that I didn’t see coming, RT ended up having a load to deliver locally and also ran out of driveable hours at the same time. So, we got to spend part of the weekend together! It’s a good thing that my lesson plans were done.

No school for me today! Now I’m working on the worksheets that go with the lessons as well as the blog that RT and I write together for my students. Eight more actual days of school…

Oh, and I went to the doctor this morning and they did a bunch of bloodwork to see if they can figure out why I’m feeling worse lately instead of better. Hopefully we can figure something out.

FCM, I’m not really involved with assigning grades. I just grade the work that I assign and then my mentor does what she will with it. What you’ve mentioned sounds really silly, though.

I wish I could have a few more days off too. :frowning:

I haven’t been totally slothful today, I went and bought duct tape.:smiley:

Yay for running out of hours, Sticky!

Intresting dream, rosie. I’d prefer Alex Kingston.:smiley:

Howdy from da cave! Irk was, well, irksome. Today seems to be National Whine Day. At least it was at irk. Glad this day is over.

Chikin nachos for dindin cause it’s quick, easy and good. I do have a roast in the slow cooker for tomorrow, so Go Me!

Ok, gotta make dindin and surf around a bit.

Laterz!

Wanted to go to a concert tonight, but I have too much work to do at home. Oh well. Here’s to getting things done! There will be other concerts.

Dindin has been consumed. OYKW has gone to his place to deal with paperirk, poor thing. 'Tis a warmish 62 Amurrkin out. Weird. No rain/tstorm/apocalypse forecast but warmish weather like this usually means just that.

Midget ain’t it sucky when bein’ a grownup gets in the way of fun! :smiley:

swampy, I had cupcakes for breakfast. So being a grownup can actually be fun sometimes. :slight_smile:

This means your inner six year old wanted cupcakes for breakfast. The adult you caved in cause adult you couldn’t take your inner six year old whinin’ any longer.

Well, that and the fact that I didn’t want to waste any delicious cupcakes.

Hmmm… this means the adult you who doesn’t like to waste food forced the inner six year old you to eat an unhealthy breakfast of cupcakes. This looks like it should mean sump’n but I’m not sure exactly what…

What’s the point of being brown up if you can’t be childish sometimes?

Holy crap, what a day this has been!! Very busy at work - to the point of working past quitting time a wee bit. :eek: I went to the gym and did 35 minutes on the treadmill purely on willpower, because I didn’t want to be there. The whole time, I was trying to figure out what to do for supper, but I didn’t feel like cooking. So we went to Bert’s, then to Modell’s so my sweetie could get some swim goggles. We just got home a little bit ago. I’s beat.

An old friend/former coworker is coming to town on Weds and we’re going to try to do dinner. That’ll be nice.

My kiln is down to about 400° - I may be able to prop the lid open slightly just before I go to bed. Tomorrow, I can unload - hope nothing exploded…

That’s all I can manage for now. Except that I now want a cupcake, dammit!! :stuck_out_tongue:

Happy Moanday!!!

Asian night, did Hosin BBQ chicken, Lemongrass thyme rice, and salad with ginger soy dressing.

Midget, I have no cupcakes. I do have pumpkin pie, so I’ll have that for dessert.:smiley:

Time to crash. MWAH!

Swampy, as a shrink, you are a very good cook.

:slight_smile:

Shame, Oh Cute One, you are cribbing off yourself!
:frowning: