The Start of The Irk Week MMP

I do apologize to all the actual bitches (K9) of the world. :smiley:
I guess the better description is self-absorbed narcissist. I realize she has a poor self image and needs to diminish others to make herself feel adequate.

Morning all! It’s still chilly here, winter coat will be worn again today, I think.

Nava, it was all my will power not to ask about BG’s parents naming her after THE BG, let me tell you. :slight_smile: {{{{{{{{Picu and Rebo}}}}}}}}.

Okay, I’m not all the way caffeinated yet, so I’ll have to post more later on, after I get to work! LOL Hope we all have a good day today.

Good Mornin’ Y’all! Up and caffienatin’. YAWN ‘Tis 50 degrees Amurrkin with a predicted high of 66. We’re havin’ a cool down. Thus endeth the weather report.

picu human female canines ain’t worth worryin’ about. Oh and re the new do… Cite! :smiley:

I am at war with somebody at our local Department of Labor. I need some info and she’s bein’ all passive-aggressive about it. Yesterday she denied that she had given me an appointment to come in re the info even though I have it in writin’. Her boss has been talked to about this. I got my answer. I will need more stuff (this is all irk related) from her over the next few weeks. She acted ever so cooperative after her boss talked to her. I wonder why…

Now I need more caffiene and rumbly tummy demands to be fed. Then irk purtification must commence.

Happy Tuesday Y’all!

Up, caffeinated, off to irk. Hockey tonight.

Blurf.

It’s 5 AM Left Coast time, 8 AM Right Coast. Seein’ how I just got out of bed, did I oversleep, or not? I luuuuuurves me some jet lag… :wink:

The whole morning, all I could see out the windows was grey… grey… the roof of the other building… grey…

Good thing it finally cleared at lunchtime, because I was beginning to feel kind’a grey. Or maybe beige, but in any case not particularly lively.

Sorry, my camera’s broked. I think it broke last time Hubby tried to take my picture! :smiley:

Gnat’s sick and in hospital. I’m updating on my blog. Just a tummy bug but he won’t stop throwing up and that means IVs and staying several nights. Very tired. Won’t be around much.

Irk. Ooog. It’s end of month, which is always a bear for me.

{{Li-Li and family}}

Poor Gnat!

{{{Li-Li}}}

Found great job op, except state job. Maybe not the best plan right now?

LiLi, I hope Gnat feels better soon.

Poor Gnat! Sending hydrating and antiemetic thoughts his way.

<In my best Fonzie voice>
Aaaaa???

Is that when your shoulder blades stick further out your back than your hooters do your front?

Survived Tuesday so far. I’m about to go build a ham/N.O.T./onion and other stuff casserole for supper. Back later, maybe.

{{{**LiLi **et al}}}

{{LiLi}} Since she’s probably not checking in here, I stopped by her blog and told her we were all sending hugs.

I made Rachael Ray’s barley and greens gumbo last night, which was really good. I left out the endive, and I added some chicken stock to give it a little more flavor. Overall, I really liked it.

I know a lot of people don’t like Rachael Ray, but I do like her recipes a lot, and tonight I’m trying her buffalo-style chili.

Today’s been busy. Everyone seems to want to talk to me! I think that’s a good thing, but it makes it harder to get work done!

{{{LiLi and Gnat}}} prayers and healin’ vibes headed out.

Spare ribs, coleslaw and baked beans for dindin cause that’s what I wanted. Oh and garlic bbq bread. NUM!

Nava it’s been gray here all day also. Bleh!

Ok, that’s all I got for now.

Hello, Checking in a day late and a dollar short, as per usual. Mr and c0 Flunked his Drivers test again. He’s a great driver, but he has trouble with the " Slalom around the cones" part. I have no idea how to help him with this, as there isn’t a Cones Я Us anywhere close by (where WOULD one get thoes things?) Anyway, went out for an early dindin, so I don’t have to cook. He starts the irk run tonight too, so I am gonna stay up late and scrub the kitchen, at least, that’s the plan. Who wants to keep me company?

LiLi, I Hope the Gnat feels better really really soon!

Awww, poor little guy. Hugs to all the Lissars. I stopped by the blog too.

I like Rachael’s recipes, too. They’re easy and tasty, which is a winning combination in my book.

I left work early to go see The King’s Speech. It was even better on second viewing. One of my work friends gave me a gift card and I managed to use up quite a bit of it between the movie and the food.

janis, this place appears to rent cones. They’re across town from you, but you might be able to call and ask for suggestions. I also saw a Yahoo Q & A where someone said that some fire and police departments lend them out. That wouldn’t have occurred to me at all. Maybe you could call and ask them about that or at least for suggestions. I would think suburban departments would be more likely to lend.

Still would like to see your new hair, picu. :stuck_out_tongue: :smiley:

Had tostadas with beans and salsa and cheese for dinner. (Movie food was just popcorn because we were running really late.)

Guess I’ll knit for a bit, then it’s off to beddie bye. Because I really need to go to bed earlier.

Hugs, all.

GT

We live practically next door to the fire station. I totally hadn’t thoiught of that. And if that doesn’t work, I bookmarked that other place and can at least give em a call. He’s going on the run, and I’ll let him concentrate on that but when it’s over we should be able to put in some practice… Thanks GT!!!