Trolls R Us redux [Now the argument clinic]

Discobot do you know Bender Rodriguez?

@discobot fortune

Does anyone have a good recipe for discobot stew?

Who is this agegasm guy again?

Discobot do you taste better than Disco Duck?

@discobot fortune

:crystal_ball: Without a doubt

Well then make with the recipes, everyone!

Take one discobot and cook at low heat until tender appx. 675 years.

or broil discobot at very, very, very high heat until soft 5/min per lb.
Using an inductive heating surface will speed up cooking time considerably

What the SilverZem troll fails to understand (well, one of the things) is that Trump supporters have forfeited all moral agency to ever cry “Hypocrisy!” ever again.

Mote, eye, beam, camera, TV.

Hey, fuck you!

Dopey has standards, man. Don’t drag him into this.

It’s a fair point.

Kearsen1 believes physical assault is acceptable when someone shouts insults against The Dear Leader.

You have clearly had a hard time understanding the post.

Keep reading.

Kearsen1 is correct here. A careful reading of the posts doesn’t prove that he finds it acceptable, but that he does find it desirable. So he’s a curdled smegma-phlegm cocktail, but technically correct.

Closer, but still not an exact reading. I don’t necessarily find it desirable, but I do find it more likely that someone gets punched for yelling profanities (at someone) than a protestor yelling BLM, or some other innocuous phrase (and the protestor has all the choice to make)

What disingenuous marlarkey.

I heard that shit for years across other issues. “If they do X, then they should know it might have undesired repercussions but I’m not saying I’m against X myself”.

Wow. That’s so stereotypical it hurts. Misogynists, racists, and bigots of all stripes have made almost that exact statement.

Now, if you read carefully, notice I have not in this post stated Kearsen1 is such a person. Take that as you will but please don’t misconstrue this post in any manner as a personal declaration that Kearsen1 is a disingenuous fuck-twaddle who is attempting poorly to engage in Bricker-style sophistry. Because I am clearly and explicitly not doing that here if you read the post carefully.

HammondsCollapse has collapsed, possibly because the foot has been removed from the sock.

Was that CarnalK again?

PM me for questions like this.

Everyone say hello to Mrs. Hitler!

https://boards.straightdope.com/u/eva_braun/summary

Welcome to our community, Eva?!

ETA: no badges yet, I’m surprised.