Trolls R Us redux [Now the argument clinic]

Well, it IS the anniversary of the declaration of war against Germany (By Great Britain, France, Canada, South Africa, Australia, and New Zealand).

Lookie here. If anyone ever needs to talk to agony again, here’s the thread for it.

My warmest welcome to Ms. Braun, naturally. I’m sure she’ll be fine and upstanding addition to the board.

Discourse doesn’t have a death’s-head badge yet.

Our friend Eva hasn’t made any inflammatory posts (yet). But you don’t just pick that name without an agenda. It could be a sleeper troll, but I think it’s a returning sock thinking they’re oh-so-edgy.

Given that the threads “she” has posted in were all active in the July timeframe, I’m guessing it’s someone who was banned in July or early August.

Just an early warning here for Terwilliger. He/she has been here for a couple of days and is already telling liberals how they think or are supposed to think. That’s never a good sign. Maybe it will all work out, but I’m skeptical.

(Gasp!) Sideshow Bob!

Probably his less impressive brother.

How has sock du jour, redhook77, been left out of this thread?

Sorry, I must of missed that but since I am a more of a FUCK demorats, than a Trump supporter you might need to try harder you fucking tool.

Glad I am voting for Trump this year, I would not want to be a part of this authoritarian regime that is shutting down businesses subjectively, mandating what you wear, where you can go and picking who based on their own ideals can assemble and who cannot assemble.

“Please. Call me Bob.”

Sock, or yet another Trump cultist? Hard to say.

Just put scum like him and redhook on Ignore. I have no time for trash like that. Mercifully my Ignore list has been shortened as they all get banned one by one. It’s just a matter of time for those two.

MrMrmrmr (something like that). Seems fun.

I’m upgrading Terwilliger from suspected troll to lying idiot. He makes broad bullshit claims and responds with bullshit cites. He might believe the bullshit he spews, I guess, but that would make me suspicious because how can you say so many stupid things and still be able to use a computer? At least UR2 backs up his stupid posts with a total inability to differentiate between “their”, “they’re”, and “there”.

Is this troll the Dope week?

suntanlotiontwo has always been a fucking imbecile. A danger only to herself.

Fucking ditto for eenerms?

enemas, you mean?

I don’t know why that one bothers. We already have a resident contrarian in jiveturkey.

Nah - obvious troll. He literally started a thread about trolling for the purpose of trolling.

And people keep engaging him.