Trolls R Us Resurrections

His topic ban might have had something to do with it too.

For the new kids, this,

is Peter_Morris.

Wow! Or woo-wow!

ETA: And don’t miss

“And it sounds like ‘Wu’ which is a Chinese name, so you are also clearly calling him an oppressive Communist complicit in the Uyghur genocide. Well, you can do whatever you want to me, but I’m not going to sit here and listen to you advocate mass murder. Gentlemen!”

I am slightly curious about what it is that 50 scientists on other boards agree with him on, but at the same time, I’m afraid that I may find out.

Woo-hoo!

I was wondering why he was so inexplicably invested in the “two warnings vs one warning” issue. It appears that being a pointless shit-disturber has been Peter_Morris’s schtick for a long time.

Euphemism for sex in the Sims

~Max

Crouching Magat, Hidden Jackin’

IIRC, Randi made some off-the-cuff comment about how you can dig pretty much anywhere and hit water if you dig deep enough, and therefore dowsing is silly. Randi meant it in the context of places that people would actually go dowsing, but Morris interpreted it hyperliterally, and then went on to say that Randi was declaring an ability to dig somewhere and not hit water to be a paranormal ability. So if Morris could dig somewhere and not hit water, he was entitled to the $10 million prize Randi had set aside for proof of paranormal abilities.

He was super het up about this idea, and how Randi’s failure to accept it proved that Randi was a fraud, and posted so much and so impervious-to-reasonly about it that he earned a topic ban.

My guess is that Morris found somewhere that scientists would agree that you couldn’t literally dig anywhere and hit water and was obliquely referencing that.

The way that thread has gone, it’s now pretty blatant trolling. “Am I a transphobe for asking a thoroughly creepy question about people’s genitals? Literally everyone here has called me a transphobe. Aren’t you the real transphobe here?”

One wonders if one of our recently-departed sisters is socking.

I thought that thread had died, but I guess not. Reading his not-so-witty recent posts, he’s just begging for someone to call him a transphobe.

I’ll do that right here – SomthingNotSoWitty1 is a transphobe.

Nonsense. He has been unfailingly polite and everyone else has been nothing but rude.

Well, they have good company in Crane, who’s decided to go full transphobe.

I don’t think that characterization is the least bit fair.

…their appropriate nom de troll should be SoDimwitty1.

ETA: Fun fact, I just looked it up, the French word for troll is in fact “le troll.”

I see what you did there.

It’s not “Troll royale”?

Yeah, that remark by Crane came out of nowhere. Never pinged my asshole radar before.

More likely troll chaussette.

I honestly don’t get why suddenly so many people are determined to die on the hill of “But what should [ X ] be called?”. If you call people what they want to be called, how does this negatively impact your life?

I don’t get why we keep having posters who want to die on the hill of defending transphobia. It’s not like Crane was just arguing that “male means biologically male.” He referred to a trans man as a “male impersonator,” and then doubled down on that after it was explained to him.

I’m glad to know that 2 Warnings and 1 Warning aren’t really all that different, as I think he really deserved a Warning for that ATMB thread, too. He acknowledged it was against the rules but then did the exact same thing again.