Trump has COVID!

I don’t want Trump to die in the White House; I want him to die in the big house.

As much as I can’t stand the motherfucker, I don’t want Trump to die - he’s the worst president in American history, but he’s not Adolph Hitler, either. What I really want more than anything is for the Trumps – all of them – to face the full weight of the criminal justice system. I want to see them investigated, and to see them sweat and panic during that investigation. I want to see them get arrested at an airport as they’re trying to flee the country, or apprehended by foreign police coordinating with INTERPOL. I want to see them do perp walks. I want to see them in court, sitting nervously as they listen to the prosecutors discuss the mountains of evidence against them. I want to see the convictions and their cries of unfairness. And then, I want to see them sentenced, and driven away in vans, one by one, never to be seen again except in a 60 Minutes interview 5or 10 years from now, thinking “Wow, he’s lost 50 pounds and looks old.”

But I agree with others that him dying or getting seriously ill from COVID is going to either make him a martyr or it’s going to make even more of a tough guy who can survive anything in the eyes of his rabid fans.

He can die in a gutter for all I care, but I need him and everyone to see a decisive EC loss the morning after election day.

It should be emphasized that, after Hope Hicks tested positive, he CONTINUED TO MAKE MASK-FREE PUBLIC APPEARANCES FOR TWO DAYS. President Super-Spreader, indeed.

I’m fine with the martyr thing. Anybody in FL? Please go start piling up teddy bears and maga hats at the Mar A Lago gate.

In what may be the most ironic statement ever, trump said in his twitter announcement that he had Covid, “We will get through this TOGETHER!”.

Yes, because so many of us have it due to your actions and policies. Thanks for sharing.

The news is saying Hope Hicks may be a ‘super spreader’.

I thought that was Melania…

Major paranoia here, but out of all these scenarios I’m not sure any are a positive for Dems:

1. Trump develops no symptoms (or only mild ones), and claims the Dems have tried to shut down the economy over something that’s no big deal.
  2. Trump gets very sick and has to withdraw from campaigning, removing his campaign’s biggest liability.
  3. Trump dies, thrusting a deep-red but plausibly sane Pence into the candidacy and giving moderate Rs a fig leaf to vote GOP.

Not to mention, Trump having COVID sows legitimate chaos into the election process, bolstering the GOP narrative that the courts will have to decide the outcome.

There’s also McEnany.

Rimshot!

Actually Melania is more of a $uper $preader.

You forgot one: Trump and MAGA world claim he was “deliberately infected by dirty Democrat operatives in an attempt to take him out.”

I agree. Over at Rawstory.com (which I know is a very biased liberal screed, even by my standards, but I admit I enjoy seeing a new negative story about trump every 5 minutes) they’re spinning this news as terrible for the trump campaign, but I see a lot of potential pitfalls for the Dems here as well.

I walked by a TV in the mess hall. It says the President has “mild symptoms.” If that is the case, how long will it take until … he recovers?

I forgot another … Trump recovers, attributes his recovery to one of the fake cures he’s been touting, and blames Dems for blocking widespread distribution of those cures.

I hope you all feel good about yourselves for engaging in Presidential Harassment. :wink:

There is still time for it to get worse.

Breaking:

As ye sow…

Right next to Mars, also in full display. And redder than usual, as in Harry Potter, Vol. 1

Or bags of feces. Whatever.